1. Post
    Its a trade off between seeing a page of products(old) and filters(new).

2. Post
    Lonely wrote:
    looks awesome guys, well done.

one thing which is slightly annoying though is having to click 'load more' for every 10 products shown. Perhaps this would be better displaying 30-40 by default?
    This, it's actually damn annoying when trying to pursue your wares.

3. Post
    Am I blind, or is there no way to select product categories when the browser window is snapped to half the screen? It works alright full-screen - the category list appears on mouseover, but there's no mouseover when using the hamburger button when the window is half sized.

Screencap: https://gfycat.com/chubbysparklinghectorsdolphin

4. Post
    I'm not seeing any of my order history?

5. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    I'm not seeing any of my order history?
    I saw a comment on FB or somewhere, but you will need to email the sales team for your order history. I dont think i'ts been migrated to the new site.

6. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    I saw a comment on FB or somewhere, but you will need to email the sales team for your order history. I dont think i'ts been migrated to the new site.
    Ok thanks.

7. Post
    No points from me as it took way too long for a so called tech company.

8. Post
    mattbush wrote:
    No points from me as it took way too long for a so called tech company.
    You're calling a retailer a tech company?

9. Post
    Just a small mistake I found - when building a system under any of the system options, you first choose between AMD and Intel. There are drop down bullet points under each option, but both are headed "why choose Intel". (Chrome, Android)

10. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Just a small mistake I found - when building a system under any of the system options, you first choose between AMD and Intel. There are drop down bullet points under each option, but both are headed "why choose Intel". (Chrome, Android)
    Probably by design!

11. Post
    So much better, but it doesn't have a bookmark icon! Blasphemy.

12. Post
    Build from scratch doesn't have an AMD option?

13. Post
    Just purchased a DAC/AMP that's distorting. At the bottom of the RMA email CL sent I find this line.

"Please note that as per the return instructions below, if there is no fault found, we will need to charge a service fee of $79.95"

WTF is this shit. I've never had any computer store try this and certainly don't expect it from CL. Is this even legal?

14. Post
    Is it legal to charge for staff time, spent testing an item that is found to be fault free? I'm going to say yes. Quite likely a common thing. Some places make you pay a deposit before items will be sent away for repair. If you received a dud item, none of that is going to be a concern for you.

15. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Is it legal to charge for staff time, spent testing an item that is found to be fault free? I'm going to say yes. Quite likely a common thing. Some places make you pay a deposit before items will be sent away for repair. If you received a dud item, none of that is going to be a concern for you.
    ^yea this imo. I know for example, Canon NZ charge an inspection fee when sending in camera gear regardless.

16. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    ^yea this imo. I know for example, Canon NZ charge an inspection fee when sending in camera gear regardless.
    Cellphone companies used to do it too, unsure if they still do.

17. Post
    Yes, its standard... common af. Samsung charges more than twice that, if that helps.

18. Post
    i assume its also to make people think twice and try to self diagnose rather than, they turn the gamma all the way up and forget, then the next morning they ring up CL whinging about their monitor being broken and wanting to return it.

19. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    i assume its also to make people think twice and try to self diagnose rather than, they turn the gamma all the way up and forget, then the next morning they ring up CL whinging about their monitor being broken and wanting to return it.
    You did this didn't you buddy

20. Post
    I cant remember it being a thing when i sent my psu back to CL like 6 years ago

21. Post
    The 'Porto' theme is quite popular it seems.

22. Post
    It is quite often dependent on the supplier / repairer. If they charge CL a fee for no fault found they are going to pass it on.
    They advise you of this in advance so there is no surprise fee.

These places a business' if the manufacturer isn't going to pay them as its not covered someone has to cover the time spent.
    Also meant to encourage people to call support and not just send stuff away, Happens a lot that a software fix that could have been fixed via a phone call etc.

23. Post
    Siris Le Osiris wrote:
    Also meant to encourage people to call support and not just send stuff away, Happens a lot that a software fix that could have been fixed via a phone call etc.
    Or people who buy an entire PC in parts (rather than as a complete build), then when something goes wrong, want to return the entire PC for CL to diagnose which part is faulty.

24. Post
    DW wrote:
    Or people who buy an entire PC in parts (rather than as a complete build), then when something goes wrong, want to return the entire PC for CL to diagnose which part is faulty.
    Which is fine, but if nothing is faulty, ugottapaysir.

25. Post
    Can we please get rid of the load more button!
    This is stupid when your customer base probably has fibre.
    I dont want to be clicking load more a millions times