1. Post
    Overall I think the redesign is very nice, good job CL

2. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    it doesn't have a bookmark icon! Blasphemy.
    They fixed it! I can sleep again now that my bookmark bar looks correct once more.

3. Post
    Mental69 wrote:
    Can we please get rid of the load more button!
    This is stupid when your customer base probably has fibre.
    I dont want to be clicking load more a millions times
    I hate it.. Last night I had a big rant on chat.. hate it! WTF the page refreshes so many times.. everytime you click more and there you go.. refreshed again..

The Products are too big...with wasted area with blank space... try it on a normal laptop and not a big monitor and you will find my pain... Hate it

I have stopped going to the site for this reason...and to find my product/what's available clicking "MORE" - No thanks don't have time for that..

4. Post
    +1 hate the load more button refreshes the page and put me back to the top

5. Post
    ajaxx wrote:
    +1 hate the load more button refreshes the page and put me back to the top
    = Working on it - Small bug. (Thanks for the feedback)

6. Post
    thunder.dragon wrote:
    I hate it.. Last night I had a big rant on chat.. hate it! WTF the page refreshes so many times.. everytime you click more and there you go.. refreshed again..

Working on it - Small Bug

The Products are too big...with wasted area with blank space... try it on a normal laptop and not a big monitor and you will find my pain... Hate it

I have stopped going to the site for this reason...and to find my product/what's available clicking "MORE" - No thanks don't have time for that..
    Thanks for the Feedback.

= Working on it
    Last edited by CLounge; 28th May 2019 at 9:03 pm. Reason: Made a mistake

7. Post
    CLounge wrote:
    Thanks for the Feedback.

= Working on it
    Thanks... else I will forget there was a shop called CL with a major website. Also reduce the fat pictures and optimize the data you want to display on your page. If I am interested on the product I will open it anyways seeking more info for it. So add a couple more products on a single page - atm it's only 3 Fat asses.

I loved the old site more as on a single page I was getting more products at a glance and needed less scroll so I saved time, if you don't have good impression in 10secs you will loose traffic. - IMO
    PBTech has so many products and so many unique stuff I only seldom figure that out - stuffs they do sell and on very good price but finding them is hard unless you are searching thinking that in mind. Whereas in CL's old website I knew all the corners and what's on sale/on stock - It was so easy that I need not to contact the sales guys as within 1-2 mins I was able to visualize what was there and where to get it. Alas it's not the case now and I happened to just waste my time trying to navigate the site.

Suggestion: I love the search engine of PBTech - whatever meaningful crap you type in search - 90% time you find what you are looking after - rare places I have seen such an optimized search. If you guys can do similar that be great - My suggestion (Don't believe me? try it out yourself)

8. Post
    Would love for there to be an option to remove the 'load more' feature. Ratheer just load them all and scroll, the load more is an annoyance.

9. Post
    Went to look at the weekend specials 184 specials great i thought.
    Then load more button arrived so I closed the window.

10. Post
    Need to bring back the combo deals/ upgrade deals

11. Post
    mr_anderson wrote:
    Need to bring back the combo deals/ upgrade deals
    Yeah I miss that too - not to mention the weekly specials/promo codes newsletter

12. Post
    what about adaptation for ultrawides to use left aligned site and display more products across? black bars suck!

even if its an option that you have to select as a signed in account customer.

13. Post
    How many sites do you visit that bother with support for ultrawides? I just checked all my current Chrome tabs and none do. First world problem right there.

14. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    How many sites do you visit that bother with support for ultrawides? I just checked all my current Chrome tabs and none do. First world problem right there.
    true but if you are making a new site why not? why just stay in ancient times

Especially a tech site that caters to gamers/tech enthusiast

15. Post
    Konev wrote:
    Would love for there to be an option to remove the 'load more' feature. Ratheer just load them all and scroll, the load more is an annoyance.
    this, either lazy load or just give it all lol

16. Post
    Looking at cases on the CL site this morning. Specifically mITX. Click the mITX filter in the case section expecting to only see mITX cases, except it keeps every single case that simply has fittings for mITX boards. Kinda of a pain.

17. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    true but if you are making a new site why not? why just stay in ancient times

Especially a tech site that caters to gamers/tech enthusiast
    You browse in full screen on your UW? Seems like a massive waste of space

18. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Looking at cases on the CL site this morning. Specifically mITX. Click the mITX filter in the case section expecting to only see mITX cases, except it keeps every single case that simply has fittings for mITX boards. Kinda of a pain.
    Try "mini tower" category, not "mITX compatible" category. Slightly better results, but you do get some pretty small mATX cases mixed in.

19. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    This. Blows my mind how people still don't know how to computer properly.

20. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    +2

21. Post
    Super clean and looks good. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Post
    I'm liking it. Much cleaner and modern looking than the old one.

23. Post
    I see there is other option s for buying on credit with lay buy. Are there any pc stores with option to pay interest free over 6-12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. Post
    Another suggestion: how about a filter for "in stock only", useful during these sales.

25. Post
    few ideas

* Add radiator width as a filter
    * Page or section showing top 10 purchased items
    * +1 in stock filter
    * Infinite scroll instead of the "load more" button
    * Support section