Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Its a trade off between seeing a page of products(old) and filters(new).

2. Post
    Lonely wrote:
    looks awesome guys, well done.

one thing which is slightly annoying though is having to click 'load more' for every 10 products shown. Perhaps this would be better displaying 30-40 by default?
    This, it's actually damn annoying when trying to pursue your wares.

3. Post
    Am I blind, or is there no way to select product categories when the browser window is snapped to half the screen? It works alright full-screen - the category list appears on mouseover, but there's no mouseover when using the hamburger button when the window is half sized.

Screencap: https://gfycat.com/chubbysparklinghectorsdolphin

4. Post
    I'm not seeing any of my order history?

5. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    I'm not seeing any of my order history?
    I saw a comment on FB or somewhere, but you will need to email the sales team for your order history. I dont think i'ts been migrated to the new site.

6. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    I saw a comment on FB or somewhere, but you will need to email the sales team for your order history. I dont think i'ts been migrated to the new site.
    Ok thanks.

7. Post
    No points from me as it took way too long for a so called tech company.

8. Post
    mattbush wrote:
    No points from me as it took way too long for a so called tech company.
    You're calling a retailer a tech company?

9. Post
    Just a small mistake I found - when building a system under any of the system options, you first choose between AMD and Intel. There are drop down bullet points under each option, but both are headed "why choose Intel". (Chrome, Android)

10. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Just a small mistake I found - when building a system under any of the system options, you first choose between AMD and Intel. There are drop down bullet points under each option, but both are headed "why choose Intel". (Chrome, Android)
    Probably by design!