Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Yeah played a couple levels now liking it more and more.Keen to play with some GPers maybe tonight or sometime
    Yeah I'm keen for a jam too. Probably jump on at 9:30 after the Warriors game

@Frederick James - do you have a new PSN name bro? it says you haven't been online for 16 days lol

2. Post
    Does this have any split screen local play?

3. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Does this have any split screen local play?
    Nah probably not

4. Post
    Good games last night Ins0mn1ac . @Frederick James where you @ bro?

5. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Good games last night Ins0mn1ac . @Frederick James where you @ bro?
    Yeah bro was good apart from the blue screens & disconnects lol. Hopefully those issues get patched out soon.

6. Post
    Where's all the WWZ players at? lol. Would be cool having another couple of players to join me & slipstream

7. Post
    Sorry, I will join you guys soon, wife has been enjoying watching me play Skyrim, so been playing that while on holiday this week.

8. Post
    Are you playing tonight Fred?

9. Post
    damn servers down for maintenance. Guess I will watch the Warriors game properly then lol

10. Post
    Just saw slipstream's post and was about to jump on! I'm on leave tomorrow, so during the day/evening and the weekend?

11. Post
    Sounds good

12. Post
    Yeah keen to jam this,today/tonight or tomorrow etc

13. Post
    Hey. I think Mountain Slayer said he got this, so we can get a team of 4 together now. ..... .....

And this is good news;
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ontent-roadmap

First up in May is a new mission set in Tokyo. At launch, World War Z's Tokyo chapter featured two missions, while chapters set in New York, Jersualem, and Moscow all had three. May also brings a new zombie type which "spits a deadly virus and can resurrect if not properly dispatched".

Come June, World War Z will receive a new "six-skull" difficulty level with its own unique reward, plus more bonus cosmetics - which, according to the accompanying infographic, will include new weapons variants, character skins, and accessories. Then, moving on to July, you can expect a new Weekly Challenge mode, more cosmetics, and "other goodies".
    Oh and apparently the game is a success, selling over a million copies in it's launch window

14. Post
    Cool are you guys going to be on today?

15. Post
    I'm keen for this evening. Hopefully FJ is online this time lol.

16. Post
    Was bored so just made a video of one of me & defkeen's matches. Just ignore the first 30 seconds where I was a dumbass lol.

17. Post
    That was a good game Ins0man1c, those mines are hard to see at the start haha. Where are you Frederick James?

18. Post
    I'm here, i've just been so busy lately ..... *sigh*

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I'm here, i've just been so busy lately ..... *sigh*
    Is your PSN still Face-ache bro? It says you haven't been online in over a month lol. And don't worry we can play on easy difficulty for you lol. Just kidding you'd be sweet on Normal that's pretty easy too. Hard isn't extremely difficult but does have some challenging moments.

20. Post
    Big update out for this if anyone cares lol. It includes a new Tokyo mission, zombie type, private lobbies etc.

I tried to flick this off on TM but it hasn't sold yet which is actually a good thing since now I can play the new mission

You keen slipstream?

21. Post
    Yeah bro saw that new update k2p looks good new infected and updates!!