Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

World War Z

Just wondering if anyone was getting this? I loved Left 4 Dead & this looks really good but on the fence because of the price & not keen on playing with randos all the time.

2. Post
    Guess no one's getting it then lol

3. Post
    If it wasn't for Division 2 I'd be playing this.

4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Guess no one's getting it then lol
    Yeah I'm gonna get it. Is it digital only, or are there physical copies too?

Edit; $80 from EB or $70 digital....... hmmmmm. Oh, and Mountain Slayer signal

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Yeah I'm gonna get it. Is it digital only, or are there physical copies too?
    Yeah you can get physical as well but surprisingly its actually $10 cheaper getting it from the PS Store than retail outlets lol. Its only $46 from NZGS if you dont mind waiting a couple of weeks.

6. Post
    $46! Damn that's cheap. But I got next week off, so would be good to get into then. Choices! Might just go digital, then it's a piece of piss when I get a co-op invite from someone.

7. Post
    Game actually looks surprisingly good. Keen to hear some other impressions but if ACG says it's good, then it must be

8. Post
    I'ma swing in to JB on my way home and grab a copy. $79 (same at Te Wharehare)

Like a modern L4D with a Division kind of 3rd person vibe. I like that.

9. Post
    I might grab it today but will get the digital copy for $69. Might see u guys online

10. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I might grab it today but will get the digital copy for $69. Might see u guys online
    Eww digital

11. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Eww digital
    Yeah normally I'd agree but I have $50 JB voucher from work so was gonna buy a PSN card and get it for $19 from the PS Store. Then again I could get the physical copy for $10 more & resell it if I get sick of it. Hmmm

12. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Might see u guys online
    Hopefully you're okay with playing on "pussy" difficulty

13. Post
    lmao oh yeah I forgot lol. that's all good for the first few games but plan on beating it on all difficulty levels if I can

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    lmao oh yeah I forgot lol. that's all good for the first few games but plan on beating it on all difficulty levels if I can
    Agreed. Start off small, work up. Gives it some replayability too.

15. Post
    Had a bit of a jam tonight. Was decent fun even with randoms. First couple of games I was with 3 chinese players so I had no idea what they were saying lol. One thing I didn't like is you can get put in a match where everyone is already part way through a level. I'd rather start at the beginning of each level & go through them like a proper story. You also end up with bots if no one joins your lobby.

I can imagine this would be 100x better playing with a full squad of friends with mics.

I like it overall though. Will make a nice change of pace when Sekiro is pissing me off lol.

EDIT: Actually the game actually tells you if a match is already in progress so thats all good. Also had a couple of crashes which sux.
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 19th April 2019 at 2:11 am.

16. Post
    Pretty keen to get this, digital easy option

17. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Had a bit of a jam tonight. Was decent fun even with randoms. First couple of games I was with 3 chinese players so I had no idea what they were saying lol. One thing I didn't like is you can get put in a match where everyone is already part way through a level. I'd rather start at the beginning of each level & go through them like a proper story. You also end up with bots if no one joins your lobby.

I can imagine this would be 100x better playing with a full squad of friends with mics.

I like it overall though. Will make a nice change of pace when Sekiro is pissing me off lol.

EDIT: Actually the game actually tells you if a match is already in progress so thats all good. Also had a couple of crashes which sux.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...N8ZFOD4xbU2nov

18. Post

19. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Link is not working lol
    https://youtu.be/6EEW-9NDM5k

20. Post

21. Post
    I picked it up yesterday too, but was too stuffed last night and have been busy today. Gonna get into it shortly.

22. Post
    Yeah played a couple levels now liking it more and more.Keen to play with some GPers maybe tonight or sometime

23. Post
    ^ Keen for that bro.

I've only played the New York one so far, but really liking it. That mix of "run and gun" combined with defense elements when you have to hold a position is excellent. Nice smooth graphics too, seems solid on my Pro. Definitely into getting a crew together and giving it a blast.

24. Post
    Watched jackfrags video of him and some mates playing this. Looks fun as hell with a group of mates.

25. Post
    Grabbed it yesterday, pretty fun its $54 through the epic store