Ain't no justice in the world

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    They both sound like munters.

The difference is that she did an awesome handbrake turn.

2. Post
    swazi wrote:
    That type of scenario where women are portrayed as the poor innocent victims no matter their actions is sadly a common theme in todays society, and cannot see it getting any better for a long time, hopefully when feminism and white knighting dies. When I read the article it was nothing short of surprising that the man got the conviction and the "victim" got off scott free. Just expecting another quality piece of journalism from Ali Mau talking about how brave she was #metoo. When theres laws such as male assaults female and nothing vice versa its pretty telling.

However in reading a brief summary of their history, its obvious that it is/was ongoing toxic relationship and both parties should have known better and separated a long time before.
    Hopefully one day you get your head busted in by a female MMA fighter and she gets let off because of #metoo.

3. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Hopefully one day you get your head busted in by a female MMA fighter and she gets let off because of #metoo.
    Same to you

4. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Will it involve some sort of thigh clenching move? Some people pay good money for that.

5. Post
    Snu Snu is an accepted method of suicide imho.

6. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    Snu Snu is an accepted method of suicide imho.
    This needs to be presented to the euthanasia select committee.

7. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Will it involve some sort of thigh clenching move? Some people pay good money for that.
    Ladies choice after they hear his progressive views on women's suffrage.

8. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Ladies choice after they hear his progressive views on women's suffrage.
    Well the world has gone down hill since we gave them the vote. I mean if women looked after their men appropriately then we wouldn't have all these angry goatf***ers strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up churchs.

I recommend this book as a good start...

Name:  1740799.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  24.0 KB

9. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Well the world has gone down hill since we gave them the vote. I mean if women looked after their men appropriately then we wouldn't have all these angry goatf***ers strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up churchs.

The first mistake I see here is having a wife.

10. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    To be fair to the ladies of Islam, it's a bunch of bearded dudes telling the angry goat****ers they can't have casual sex with human females.

11. Post
    Vulcan wrote:

the ultimate theory

skip to 0:55 if it doesnt do already

12. Post
    So what he's saying is to much control you get Iraq, no control you get Mexico?.

13. Post
    It takes wars and oppression to get people to put things into perspective.

People don't waste their time complaining about "equality" when they've got more important things to complain about like "ahhhh stop killing us all".

14. Post
    i had one job...

15. Post
    Lol @ people getting offended. Take it to the reasons to be offended thread

16. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Lol @ people getting offended. Take it to the reasons to be offended thread

17. Post
    The consequences for a female being assaulted by a male are often worse than in the reverse scenario, and male on female violence is still way too prevalent in our society, ergo the law is there for good reason. Also I wouldn't be quick to draw conclusions based on a news article that's cherrypicked facts from the judge's sentencing and is promoting a specific point of view about it, ie "Men's rights types with their typical aggrievement syndrome are gonna love this and we certainly won't publish the 20 other sentencings of men who bashed their wives the same day cos that's just not interesting to our readers."

18. Post
    S.E.D. wrote:
    The consequences for a female being assaulted by a male are often worse than in the reverse scenario, and male on female violence is still way too prevalent in our society, ergo the law is there for good reason.
    On the first part you are right, on the second part most studies show that m vs f violence is almost split evenly. F on M violence is heavily under-reported, partially due to less injury and partially due to bias. And many men do suffer verbal, emotional and other abuse. With this you have outcomes where male suicide rates in NZ are 2.5 times that of female.

So mens rights types do have a point to make. We live shorter lives, we die far more violently more often, suicide rates are hugely disproportionate among many other inequalities.

And in this case the female appears to have initiated the violence on both occasions (it doesn't excuse his actions, but was she charged with anything?).

19. Post
    Males are suiciding in higher numbers cos their missuses are giving them the bash or just nagging them? Citation is needed.

Men also perpetrate most of the murders and violence, which you left out.

20. Post
    Emotional abuse is just "nagging" eh? Way to reinforce toxic masculinity by diminishing the lived experiences of men who are honest about being abused.

21. Post
    I’m sure nagging falls under the umbrella of emotional abuse, at the less serious end of the spectrum. At the most serious citation is needed that it’s making them kill themselves.

22. Post
    S.E.D. wrote:
    Iím sure nagging falls under the umbrella of emotional abuse, at the less serious end of the spectrum. At the most serious citation is needed that itís making them kill themselves.
    If you're going to split hairs, maybe don't base it on a diminutive term that you brought into the discussion.

23. Post
    I'm siding with Vulcan. Is it opposite day?

24. Post
    S.E.D. wrote:
    Males are suiciding in higher numbers cos their missuses are giving them the bash or just nagging them? Citation is needed.

Men also perpetrate most of the murders and violence, which you left out.
    No I didn't leave it out. Men also suffer most of the violence and murders, that is to say most male violence is male on male. Like I said before, there is no excuse for any violence. But you seem to be justifying female violence as OK because "men"? Is that correct?

It's also worth noting that female violence is on the rise as people accept it's OK to report female violence and law enforcement is finally taking it seriously.

25. Post
    The legal seriousness of an assault is usually based on the damage done. That's quite relevant if you're talking about females hitting males.

Apply the same logic with children assaulting adults and you get to a similar place. It's not on and completely illegal but it's simply not the same as someone much bigger and stronger bashing someone that can't defend themselves.