Ain't no justice in the world

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Ain't no justice in the world

When a woman smacks you in the back of the head with a clock, you turn around and smack her, and only you get convicted.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/loc...kes-wrong-turn

2. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    When a woman smacks you in the back of the head with a clock, you turn around and smack her
    You could say.....

he clocked her back.

hurrr

3. Post
    /csi Miami gif that I cbf getting
    Last edited by B|ind-Reaper*; 18th April 2019 at 8:37 pm.

4. Post
    Equality, only when it suits.

5. Post
    If the situation was purely as you describe I’d kinda agree with the implied sentiment. Upon reading the article I’m pretty ok with the result.

Probably not the hill to make this stand on eh?

6. Post
    They both should've got imprisonment.

7. Post
    I think there is justice, just not necessarily measured correctly by the legal system.

8. Post
    They seem well suited.

9. Post
    should have punched the judge.

10. Post
    I just feel for the kids, that shit is genuinely scary as ****.

11. Post
    Don't like that the article doesn't tell us why a self-defense claim didn't succeed.

12. Post
    That type of scenario where women are portrayed as the poor innocent victims no matter their actions is sadly a common theme in todays society, and cannot see it getting any better for a long time, hopefully when feminism and white knighting dies. When I read the article it was nothing short of surprising that the man got the conviction and the "victim" got off scott free. Just expecting another quality piece of journalism from Ali Mau talking about how brave she was #metoo. When theres laws such as male assaults female and nothing vice versa its pretty telling.

However in reading a brief summary of their history, its obvious that it is/was ongoing toxic relationship and both parties should have known better and separated a long time before.

13. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Don't like that the article doesn't tell us why a self-defense claim didn't succeed.

Probably because of how the arrow of time works and the fact that he assaulted her first, which isn't mentioned at all by OP.

14. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Probably because of how the arrow of time works and the fact that he assaulted her first, which isn't mentioned at all by OP.
    He pushed her the previous day on a completely separate occasion.

15. Post
    You spelled "assaulted" wrong.

16. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Was that after she yanked the handbrake while the car was in motion? That wouldn't be dangerous at all.

17. Post
    She should have been charged with: assault with a weapon; driving offences for pulling of the handbrake and for putting her children plus partner at serious risk.

18. Post

19. Post
    they both should been charged but taking both parents away from the children was not something the courts would want to do. Either way, kids are ****ed. Mum clearly has bad judgement regarding her partners and is happy to hit back. Same with the father, he has anger issues.

20. Post
    Both of them are abusive ****wits, OP is super disingenuous though.

21. Post
    ^ Nope. Just you.

22. Post
    swazi wrote:
    When theres laws such as male assaults female and nothing vice versa its pretty telling.
    Telling of what? That law's from 1961; it predates the arrival of second wave feminism in NZ.

23. Post
    swazi wrote:
    hopefully when feminism dies
    Feminism is the reason the women in your life aren't treated as second class citizens.

24. Post
    S.E.D. wrote:
    Feminism is the reason the women in your life aren't treated as second class citizens.
    It probably hasn't made a scrap of difference.

Shitheads treat people badly regardless.

25. Post
    S.E.D. wrote:
    Omg why, is the The Patriarchy ™ keeping them down otherwise?