1. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    World of Tanks. Just charge in, grief etc.
    Works better in World Of Warships especially in a Bismark or Tirpitz, made for YOLO with 11.3km secondaries and in the case of Tirpitz torps too.

2. Post
    Pummel party with drinking rules

\thread

3. Post
    Singstar

4. Post
    Assuming you mean playing games in a party situation and not just levelling a Demon Hunter while cross eyed, Trials Evolution is always pretty fun.

This video is of someone who knows how to play doing easy courses but it gets almost infinitely harder and it's funny watching everyone take turns face planting.

Nzldstryr wrote:
    Pummel party with drinking rules

\thread
    I'd never heard of that before - it looks pretty cool but difficult if you'd never played before. Kind of a cross between Worms and XCom plus a bunch of different genre minigames.

Skipping forward through the boring parts in both these videos is probably a good idea.

5. Post
    Dota 12 v 12

6. Post
    I'd never heard of that before - it looks pretty cool but difficult if you'd never played before. Kind of a cross between Worms and XCom plus a bunch of different genre minigames.

Skipping forward through the boring parts in both these videos is probably a good idea.
    some good rules are if you die you finish your drink, winner of the minigame nominates a drink, every chalice nominates a drink.

edited in proper quote tags - QE
    Last edited by Quasi ELVIS; 24th April 2019 at 6:46 am.

7. Post
    ultimate chicken horse is pretty hilarious

8. Post
    League of Legends or DOTA 2

9. Post
    SF2 hyper edition with mates.

Might be showing my age :-)

10. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    ultimate chicken horse is pretty hilarious

I hate these videos where Bros try and shout witty comments over the top of each other. It's mental how popular they often are.

11. Post
    Tusk wrote:
    SF2 hyper edition with mates.

Might be showing my age :-)
    Hyper Fighting? I can barely get an adoogit off, it's way too fast.

12. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Hyper Fighting? I can barely get an adoogit off, it's way too fast.
    you should try any of the alpha games with the speeds setting cranked to 8 or turbo7.

13. Post
    Yeah get 30th Anniversary collection and you can play all those classic SF games. The difficulty on most of them is at maximum though as the CPU reads your inputs

14. Post
    haha crazy thread guys
    anyone played a game stoned though man maybe that's too far idk

15. Post
    IRC

16. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    haha crazy thread guys
    anyone played a game stoned though man maybe that's too far idk
    The important thing is making everyone know you’re above it all, but not enough not to comment anyway

17. Post
    S.E.D. wrote:
    The difficulty on most of them is at maximum though as the CPU reads your inputs
    wat

I mostly played them with a MAME emulator, I'm rubbish on an arcade machine.

18. Post
    lumpy custard wrote:
    Games are great but nothing beats shitposting
    how did I miss this excellent post

19. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    wat

I mostly played them with a MAME emulator, I'm rubbish on an arcade machine.
    That you can’t change the difficulty and it seems set on ultra hard for the SF2 games. T Hawk is unbeatable and it’s cos he knows your moves as you input them

20. Post
    all games read your inputs. that's how they work....

21. Post
    JRS wrote:
    all games read your inputs. that's how they work....
    It’s particularly a problem in fighting games where the difficulty is set to very high, as in the SF2 games on Capcom 30th Anniversary. But with mates that’s obviously not an issue.

22. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    sekiro
    A few times I've fired up the game not knowing where the hell I finished up after the previous beer-run. "Did I beat that guy? YUSS!""

23. Post
    mydiddle.exe

24. Post
    S.E.D. wrote:
    That you canít change the difficulty and it seems set on ultra hard for the SF2 games. T Hawk is unbeatable and itís cos he knows your moves as you input them
    Would you consider yourself familiar with computers?

Obviously the game knows what you're inputting but it has a lot of delays and randomness built into the way it responds otherwise the best player in the world wouldn't be able to get past the first level.