1. Post
    5 FUKN DAYS YO!!

Cant believe i am actually amped to play a game i have already spend hundreds of hours on that came out 16+ years ago....

2. Post
    Devan wrote:
    5 FUKN DAYS YO!!

Cant believe i am actually amped to play a game i have already spend hundreds of hours on that came out 16+ years ago....
    100% this

3. Post
    Def gonna come back and give it a go, a lot of old school CS mates etc are also returning for it so will be a blast on the social side at least.

Hella looking forward to the ganking, practically drooling just thinking about STV & BR mountain as people run in for their raids etc, ooooh and the TM / SS zergs!

Good times lol

4. Post
    I haven't played since like the third expanstion and even I am giving it a go.

5. Post
    Unsure what to roll yet ;D #squig1442

horde@arugal though yo

6. Post
    barrens chuck norris chat

7. Post
    What time is it available in NZ? Is it our Wednesday, being Aug 27th in USA, or our 27th too, being the Tuesday?

8. Post
    10am tuesday 27th !

9. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    10am tuesday 27th !
    Oh! Silly me, took Thurs and Fri off, thinking it was a Wednesday release.

10. Post
    montstros1ty wrote:
    Oh! Silly me, took Thurs and Fri off, thinking it was a Wednesday release.
    don't worry too much. it probably won't be properly playable until wednesday night

11. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    10am tuesday 27th !
    oh my prepare to get ganked mfers dont go crying to your mother

12. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    10am tuesday 27th !
    Not long now boys , but sadly I’m away with work in Napier , anyone know if there’s an Internet cafe in Napier/Hastings ?
    Got a few hours free during the day that I could play

13. Post
    already taken leave for tuesday, gonna wake up for start tomorrow and probably play through til 4am

14. Post

15. Post
    Didn't take leave. Horde!

16. Post

17. Post
    I feel like OC is unlikely to have long queues at launch tomorrow but I could be wrong.

I think I'm going Horde but I also sort of want to experience the human start/elwynn forest/westfall again like back in the OG days

18. Post
    Dans wrote:
    I feel like OC is unlikely to have long queues at launch tomorrow but I could be wrong.

I think I'm going Horde but I also sort of want to experience the human start/elwynn forest/westfall again like back in the OG days
    Me and my buddies are going opposite of what we did back in the day. We were all Horde back then so now we want to play Alliance and see it from the other side.

19. Post
    Lul someone took my name on Blaumeux and Mankrik.

Not that I wanted to play on those servers. Its just the principle!

20. Post
    arugal full now (got in without waiting though)

blizzard shop getting hammered with too many people trying to buy their subscription

21. Post
    Twitch is going to die haha - Currently over like 350k viewers - and it's not even open yet

22. Post
    Umm.. Ok I'm off but I'm legit still sick

23. Post
    checked out the patch, remembered it was Combat Swords / Hemo Prep time. Ugh this was the beginning of the end for my rogue main. Pvp was bad, this was the twilight of the rogue raid dps dominance as well, come WOLTK , Hunters and Locks were nearly par in raid dps and easier to pull off as well . The days of AOE farming was coming as well.

this was the last patch of Warr dominance as well, they were the S class tier and only the arrival of DKs and viable Bear tanks budged them a bit.

me thinks you guys are gonna see lots of warriors..

24. Post
    better log in now...friend just said theres a queue

25. Post
    Faerlina - the server which has Asmon and Soda, is packing a massive sad LOL

Also, 1.1M viewers in twitch - Asmon has over 260k - Soda has over 100k, plus Athene, Sco, Method, Shroud, Kungen and many more :O :O :O