Page 12 of 12 First ... 29101112

1. Post
    Pretty much have most my BIS for my Paladin pre MC - have picked up Judgement Crown and then a 1H mace from MC, set pieces are no hood as a healer so rings etc are what ill be after in MC this weekend.

2. Post
    2 60's here, 60 Orc Hunter on Faerlina (cause streamer server) and a 60 Troll Warrior on Yojamba, yeah probably played a bit much

3. Post

4. Post
    Managed to become MT for my guild, free gear feelsgoodman

5. Post
    Rushing the phases waaaay too quickly wtf.

6. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Rushing the phases waaaay too quickly wtf.
    Yep far too rushed, because casuals are crying because of World PVP

7. Post
    I would imagine you're both horde? (I play both before jumping down my throat).

Numbers I've seen indicate it is approx a 70/30 split horde/alliance on Arugal and at times it is almost unplayable - cause of the imbalance and world pvp being the only source of honour, there are troves of horde groups everywhere farming FP's and high level/most frequented areas. Hence them rushing BG's out in the hope it will lessen this.
    Don't get me wrong I love world pvp and is the reason for rolling on pvp servers obviously.

8. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    I would imagine you're both horde? (I play both before jumping down my throat).

Numbers I've seen indicate it is approx a 70/30 split horde/alliance on Arugal and at times it is almost unplayable - cause of the imbalance and world pvp being the only source of honour, there are troves of horde groups everywhere farming FP's and high level/most frequented areas. Hence them rushing BG's out in the hope it will lessen this.
    Don't get me wrong I love world pvp and is the reason for rolling on pvp servers obviously.
    I am Alliance - Remulos PVE so no issues with dying for 45 mins getting to BRD.

9. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    I am Alliance - Remulos PVE so no issues with dying for 45 mins getting to BRD.
    nice me to, what guild/char name?

10. Post
    Name:  WoWScrnShot_112319_010929.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  477.2 KB

got this bad boy lastnight

11. Post
    Digitaljp wrote:
    nice me to, what guild/char name?
    Shieldhearth - in World Famous

12. Post
    My guild did split Ony's this week, 2 20man groups.
    1 grp got it first pull, other group wiped a couple times but got it still.

13. Post
    so if I want to play, but really only enjoy the lvl 60 game - leveled 3x 60's back in the day, don't have that time anymore..

what do I do lol.

Kinda know, buts its somewhat dodgy