1. Post
    Pretty much have most my BIS for my Paladin pre MC - have picked up Judgement Crown and then a 1H mace from MC, set pieces are no hood as a healer so rings etc are what ill be after in MC this weekend.

2. Post
    2 60's here, 60 Orc Hunter on Faerlina (cause streamer server) and a 60 Troll Warrior on Yojamba, yeah probably played a bit much

3. Post

4. Post
    Managed to become MT for my guild, free gear feelsgoodman

5. Post
    Rushing the phases waaaay too quickly wtf.

6. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Rushing the phases waaaay too quickly wtf.
    Yep far too rushed, because casuals are crying because of World PVP

7. Post
    I would imagine you're both horde? (I play both before jumping down my throat).

Numbers I've seen indicate it is approx a 70/30 split horde/alliance on Arugal and at times it is almost unplayable - cause of the imbalance and world pvp being the only source of honour, there are troves of horde groups everywhere farming FP's and high level/most frequented areas. Hence them rushing BG's out in the hope it will lessen this.
    Don't get me wrong I love world pvp and is the reason for rolling on pvp servers obviously.

8. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    I would imagine you're both horde? (I play both before jumping down my throat).

Numbers I've seen indicate it is approx a 70/30 split horde/alliance on Arugal and at times it is almost unplayable - cause of the imbalance and world pvp being the only source of honour, there are troves of horde groups everywhere farming FP's and high level/most frequented areas. Hence them rushing BG's out in the hope it will lessen this.
    Don't get me wrong I love world pvp and is the reason for rolling on pvp servers obviously.
    I am Alliance - Remulos PVE so no issues with dying for 45 mins getting to BRD.

9. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    I am Alliance - Remulos PVE so no issues with dying for 45 mins getting to BRD.
    nice me to, what guild/char name?

10. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WoWScrnShot_112319_010929.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	477.2 KB 
ID:	227768

got this bad boy lastnight

11. Post
    Digitaljp wrote:
    nice me to, what guild/char name?
    Shieldhearth - in World Famous

12. Post
    My guild did split Ony's this week, 2 20man groups.
    1 grp got it first pull, other group wiped a couple times but got it still.

13. Post
    so if I want to play, but really only enjoy the lvl 60 game - leveled 3x 60's back in the day, don't have that time anymore..

what do I do lol.

Kinda know, buts its somewhat dodgy

14. Post
    Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying droped today 1/4 chance of winning,lost dammm

15. Post
    shit just got real

Attached Images

16. Post
    Good luck!

17. Post
    anyone go back for BGs?

18. Post
    Still playing, have 2 60s now
    Warrior 8/8 T1
    Hunter, just hit 60 last night

Havent PvP'd much, but gonna start now that im done leveling.

19. Post
    Kog wrote:
    anyone go back for BGs?
    Nah but I got exalted with stormpike in 3 days which was worth it for the off-hand for my Paladin.

20. Post
    ^ this. I would hate to be grinding out that rep now! Seems a lot more tedious.

Still enjoying raiding, but doesn't fill the days so now have BiS lock less mageblade and neck and a 56 warrior I work on for off nights.

21. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    ^ this. I would hate to be grinding out that rep now! Seems a lot more tedious.

Still enjoying raiding, but doesn't fill the days so now have BiS lock less mageblade and neck and a 56 warrior I work on for off nights.
    Yeah I an slowly leveling a mage so I can aoe grind atleast.

22. Post
    classic is hard btw

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  16.0 KB

23. Post
    Going to continue my WoW classic journey...is anyone here on Arugal alliance? My guild doesn't exist anymore so looking for a new one

24. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    Going to continue my WoW classic journey...is anyone here on Arugal alliance? My guild doesn't exist anymore so looking for a new one
    What happened? Disband or transfer?

25. Post
    got my true strike shoulders the other day from ubrs and rends OH dropped the next day so done with ubrs took me 70 runs to get the 3 BiS