1. Post
    DeazeNZ wrote:
    Literally just found this guy an hour ago while questing. Gonna slam this quest for a while. Am undead, so 300% underwater breath. And there are fissures you can topnup breath on too. Now im 38, on 50g
    Yep i was undead too, was great. Got a nice little route down that popped spawns just as I got to them.

2. Post
    Grolim wrote:
    Yep i was undead too, was great. Got a nice little route down that popped spawns just as I got to them.
    And got my mount gold, now to finish this last level, am at 39 3/4's

3. Post
    Only lvl 26 FeelsBadMan

4. Post
    Trying to get WoW onto the mobile - but can't get the WASD controls working

5. Post
    my warlock was born with enough gold for mount

6. Post
    Lol

7. Post
    whats your guys /played I got 3 days 15 hours

8. Post
    5 or so days

Managed to go from 37 --> 44 in ~24 hours by spamming SM Cathedral continuously.

If you get a group which comprises of three warriors, a shaman and a priest and you can do melee cleave speed runs. You should be able to clear the entire instance in about 20 minutes (provided you're all 38+). Shaman WF totem with 3 melee DPS = insane mass-mob damage. Super good XP and gold + you'll gear yourself up with some blues. You can do the same thing with a group of mages ("spell cleave"), but I don't have first hand experience doing that.

For me I'm probably onto ZF now, with some questing in between. The idea of going back to questing scares me as the efficiency of dungeons with a good group is too good to pass up. I don't personally get a lot of satisfaction/nostalgia from the zones and quests themselves, I get more enjoyment out of the group experience tbh (it's also a good time to experiment with your class and prepare for raiding).

9. Post
    Middle of doing dungeons and people send guild invites. **** off.

10. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Middle of doing dungeons and people send guild invites. **** off.
    umm then turn invites off

11. Post
    Is this version of WoW going to continue with content releases like the original did? I guess what I'm asking is will Burning Crusade and Lich King Expansions be available at some point? Classic/BC/WoTLK were the peak of WoW

12. Post
    Kog wrote:
    umm then turn invites off
    I did.

13. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Is this version of WoW going to continue with content releases like the original did? I guess what I'm asking is will Burning Crusade and Lich King Expansions be available at some point? Classic/BC/WoTLK were the peak of WoW
    the idea has been broached but nothing confirmed yet

14. Post
    Hit 50 this weekend. Leveling has really started to slow down as a Solo Warrior, Bandage/Eat/Canabilize after every 2-3 kills depending on the mobs level. Smashed the Hinterlands elite quest with a group of 4 though.
    Time to think about respeccing full Prot and dungeon crawling/gearing up for end game.

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    AFAIK, no. It is classic only.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...nt-plan/120346

16. Post
    BZP wrote:
    whats your guys /played I got 3 days 15 hours
    Are you on Arugal?
    I think I saw you yesterday if your ingame name is BZP.

17. Post
    nope

18. Post
    loving my rogue at 35 now in STV

19. Post
    Classic is earning crazy money hahaha.

20. Post
    I am tentatively looking for an NZ based guild for myself and a few friends, mainly looking for questing and chilled dungeons and stuff, anyone know of one?

21. Post
    So a did a thing tonight, tamed Broken Tooth! Hunter envy...

Rocked up to Badlands as a fresh Level 37, 4~ days ago, grinded mobs over the past few nights to L38 waiting for him to spawn - no joy.

Jump on tonight when I got home as I have been logging out at Badlands, and a ?? hunter was in the same spot and proceeds to smash me. I respawn, trap him, then log out. Jump on 2 hours later and Broken Tooth appears within 5 minutes of grinding mobs - sweet adrenaline rush as I cheetah'd over there. Am playing on Blaumeux server so usually at this time of night there are bugger all people online.

http://iforce.co.nz/i/lcbqm2mr.lxl.jpg
    http://iforce.co.nz/i/xiy2mdhc.uck.jpg

Back to normal questing now. Am enjoying it immensely so far as I played Alliance through Vanilla to WotLK, so leveling as Horde is a new experience!

22. Post
    Osiry wrote:
    I am tentatively looking for an NZ based guild for myself and a few friends, mainly looking for questing and chilled dungeons and stuff, anyone know of one?
    What realm you on?

23. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    What realm you on?
    Arugal - Horde

24. Post
    Osiry wrote:
    Arugal - Horde
    add me on bnet

Stimpy#1399

25. Post
    montstros1ty wrote:
    So a did a thing tonight, tamed Broken Tooth! Hunter envy...

Rocked up to Badlands as a fresh Level 37, 4~ days ago, grinded mobs over the past few nights to L38 waiting for him to spawn - no joy.

Jump on tonight when I got home as I have been logging out at Badlands, and a ?? hunter was in the same spot and proceeds to smash me. I respawn, trap him, then log out. Jump on 2 hours later and Broken Tooth appears within 5 minutes of grinding mobs - sweet adrenaline rush as I cheetah'd over there. Am playing on Blaumeux server so usually at this time of night there are bugger all people online.

http://iforce.co.nz/i/lcbqm2mr.lxl.jpg
    http://iforce.co.nz/i/xiy2mdhc.uck.jpg

Back to normal questing now. Am enjoying it immensely so far as I played Alliance through Vanilla to WotLK, so leveling as Horde is a new experience!
    nice! he is definitely getting camped hard especially this long after server release