Results 251 to 275 of 277

  1. Post
    Playing a Prot Warrior. Iprobably could have hit 60 last night, just over 1/2 a level to go now, but took a break, should nail it tonight with ease. Sitting at 9 or so days played...
    Raid hype is starting to get real, and ive already got 4 bits of my Pre-Raid BiS. Dungeon farming for loot is tedious, but exciting. Got my Hand of Justice from Angerforge a couple days ago.
    Time to head into Scholo/Strat/LBRS/UBRS and get some real griding going.

    Also completed my B/S Armorsmithing journey. Still a ways off Epic mount (160 or 170 gold on hand currently), but once im 60 should start coming in relatively quickly.

  2. Post
    haha wtf you people with 9 days played. been out 4 weeks? guess you don't have kids and can play in the weekend.

  3. Post
    first week or two i definitely left game running to avoid queues, haven't had a queue in a while now though

  4. Post
    queues aint shit anymore, 15 mins max during peak time

  5. Post
    First MC Run today lads. about 50/50 Guild/PuG. Geddon was rough, but only 3 wipes to take him down. And on the kill, we were short 2 healers from when we started. Will see how we go for rest of raid.

    So far got 2 bits of loot. Sabatons of MIght and Drillborer Disk

    Still working on Onyxia Attune, so should hit that next reset.

  6. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    haha wtf you people with 9 days played. been out 4 weeks? guess you don't have kids and can play in the weekend.
    I am not sure about the speed bliz is rolling out content. DM comes out shortly and I haven't even hit 30.

  7. Post
    A guy in my Guild has 2 lvl 60s already. Pretty sure both are Onyxia Attunned too. Working in my 2nd now, a Hunter, started last night.

    P2 does seem to be a little sooner than expected, but there are a large porion of people @ 60 already.

    Also back into MC Wednesday, picked up Eskhanders Right Claw. Pretty stoked, thats BiS Weap/Shield already.

  8. Post
    How are yall going? Thinking I have peaked at lvl 43. Haven't played for about a week. Not got the motivation.
    Anyone else in same boat?

  9. Post
    Yep hit 35 and got bored.

  10. Post
    lvl 39, spent like two hours kerfuffling about in the badlands looking for the god damned buzzard assholes, the china bs was the last straw

    I'm now wow free, most likely never coming back

  11. Post
    Still going. Guild plan on raiding MC in November. lvl46

  12. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Yep hit 35 and got bored.
    similar

  13. Post
    lvl 46 still loving it

  14. Post
    I hit level 32 and then my subscription ended. I haven't renewed it yet. No desire to at this stage.

  15. Post
    I am finding a big part of whats keeping me playing casually is friends who are playing. If not for them I wouldn't be subscribed but I guess thats sort of the point.

  16. Post
    9/10 clear of MC last night. Got Rag to 12% on first pull, 2nd pull was worse, then raid was called. Missed out on 3 pieces of Might gear, but all 3 of our War tanks have 3 or 4 epics each now from raids.

    Currently getting about 30 odd guildies per run, slowly filling the last few spots.

  17. Post
    Is it worth it playing WOW? I've played once but i stopped cause it bugged out really bad while i was playing for the first time. Some friends still do play and said it's grindy.

  18. Post
    Ok i give up. It's a big commitment for a father of 3 tbh. And while i could make room for it, competing for end game, no thanks you. Im not far off 60 but then getting BiS - i feel like people doing it have no lives :P gl hf

  19. Post
    I feel like that sometimes that I'am wasting my life playing it + my sleep is fooked some nights and the next day I'am the walking dead but I keep coming back just got to learn to manage play time better

  20. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    Ok i give up. It's a big commitment for a father of 3 tbh. And while i could make room for it, competing for end game, no thanks you. Im not far off 60 but then getting BiS - i feel like people doing it have no lives :P gl hf
    BZP wrote:
    I feel like that sometimes that I'am wasting my life playing it + my sleep is fooked some nights and the next day I'am the walking dead but I keep coming back just got to learn to manage play time better
    Here is an interesting video that compares retail to classic in terms of how "casual" friendly it is.

    Personally I am leveling really slowly. If I have something else to do I just go do it. All my friends are 60 and raiding and I am not even 40 yet.

  21. Post
    yeah I don't understand the rush people have, im just slowly getting to 60 hopefully before bgs but not a huge deal if its after

  22. Post
    10 days played and only just hit 55 - I thought I was taking it slow, but so many L60s already (and many in the first few weeks!). I do have Tidal Charm and Broken Tooth with nearly max Engineering though so have my main PvP things out of the way. Maraudon farming at 60 for gold, just in time for the honor system hopefully.

  23. Post
    Might be back closer to BGs

  24. Post
    P2 out this week. Everyone ready for that World PvP 24/7 gank fest thats about to hit?

    On a side note. Warrioir is almost fully kitted out. Just missing shoulders and BoEs (Bracers/Belt). Then can start working on off spec more heavily.
    Got my Lionheart Helm over the weekend and Onyxias Head, which illl pop before MC this week for Onyxia Tooth Pendant
    Both are massive upgrades, and the Helm last till late AQ40 for DPS spec.

    Smashed out probably around 6hrs of Dire Maul Jump Runs over the weekend, 4 arcane Crystals from that, still no Forors Compendium. Probably the next big non raid farm item im after.

  25. Post
    DeazeNZ wrote:
    P2 out this week. Everyone ready for that World PvP 24/7 gank fest thats about to hit?

    On a side note. Warrioir is almost fully kitted out. Just missing shoulders and BoEs (Bracers/Belt). Then can start working on off spec more heavily.
    Got my Lionheart Helm over the weekend and Onyxias Head, which illl pop before MC this week for Onyxia Tooth Pendant
    Both are massive upgrades, and the Helm last till late AQ40 for DPS spec.

    Smashed out probably around 6hrs of Dire Maul Jump Runs over the weekend, 4 arcane Crystals from that, still no Forors Compendium. Probably the next big non raid farm item im after.
    I am still only level 39. Life has been getting in the way big time.

    Still loving the casual aspect of the game and the social one as well.

    Hoping to get some more time in game over the coming months.