1. Post
    I think it will come down to finding a good (friendly / helpful) guild to fool around with

2. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    I think the point is that nostalgia is just that - nostalgia; you can't re-live it because the context of your life is now different.
    From what I've seen since beta started it's going to be a hell of a lot more fun than BFA, that's all I'm looking for. It's not necessarily about trying to recapture the nostalgia, it's just that vanilla WoW is an amazing MMO.

If you don't have time to play because of kids / work / whatever, then sure you're not going to have as much fun as you had back in the day.

3. Post
    Will still prob get back into it. Reading all the reviews is hitting me in the feels. Those days of playing with my friends and walking everywhere absorbing the world was rad.

In another note more gold farmers will be employed, everyone wins...

4. Post
    Any mention of servers yet? Would be good to have some OCE Servers

5. Post
    there will be OCE servers, not many, probably 2-4, pvp, pve, maybe pvp-rp/pve-rp.

6. Post
    should just have 2 max pop ones for a jolly good time.

7. Post

8. Post
    I'm so looking forward to having to carry arrows around again as a hunter, didn't start playing until BC came out so pumped to see how hard the game was back then compared to now.

9. Post
    hi guys, can i join?

10. Post
    Ermagard hai Metz \o/

11. Post
    Anyone else plan on no-lifing classic on release.

I started late Vanilla, about 4-5 months before TBC released.
    Playing at a net-cafe after school and weekends. Took 7 months to get my first toon to lvl 70.

12. Post
    Lfguild!

13. Post
    Man after the past few days / week all the reviews are pretty spot on I'd say.

One of my favourite things is how social the game is. It's so rad actually seeing people out in the world questing and how busy the main cities are. The other thing I'm really digging is how hard the game is and loving the small upgrades, like actually checking gear.

I mean during Legion and WoD I would just vend any BoE greens, but now I'm rocking some 6 slot bags and am chucking BoEs up on the AH for that 40s profit!

Man feels so good. I thought I'd hate the grind and how hard it is, but I'm just really into it.

14. Post
    Pulley wrote:
    Man after the past few days / week all the reviews are pretty spot on I'd say.

One of my favourite things is how social the game is. It's so rad actually seeing people out in the world questing and how busy the main cities are. The other thing I'm really digging is how hard the game is and loving the small upgrades, like actually checking gear.

I mean during Legion and WoD I would just vend any BoE greens, but now I'm rocking some 6 slot bags and am chucking BoEs up on the AH for that 40s profit!

Man feels so good. I thought I'd hate the grind and how hard it is, but I'm just really into it.
    You in the beta bro or private server?

15. Post
    Just on Northdale to see if it's going to be my jam.

Turns out it is.

16. Post
    Seems we're getting servers for classic

We agree with the many WoW Classic enthusiasts in Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia that it will be a very good thing for players in that part of the world to connect to realms that are hosted in that part of the world.

Planned it all along!

We will have Oceanic realms for WoW Classic, with game servers hosted in Australia, at launch on August 27 168, and we’ll let you know the names of the Oceanic realms before name reservations start on August 13.

Thanks!

17. Post
    Classic wow respec system is brutal!

18. Post
    Pulley wrote:
    Just on Northdale to see if it's going to be my jam.

Turns out it is.
    Yeaaaa bro! I been playing around on Northdale last week or so. It's so good. So much more involved than current WoW. I'm only up to level 11 on 2 characters but already so much more fun and adventure than 100-120 lol.

Makes me even more hyped for official release!!!!!!!

19. Post
    Oh yeah? Horde or alliance?

I'll be away 3 months after release but am looking forward to it. The Horde griefing on Northdale is pretty bad.

Leveling while everyone else is will make it better.

I'm a level 40 pally purely so I could get a free mount and because I've never played one. Don't think I'll roll one in retail...

20. Post
    Pulley wrote:
    Oh yeah? Horde or alliance?

I'll be away 3 months after release but am looking forward to it. The Horde griefing on Northdale is pretty bad.

Leveling while everyone else is will make it better.

I'm a level 40 pally purely so I could get a free mount and because I've never played one. Don't think I'll roll one in retail...
    playing on ally mate. got NE hunter and dwarf pally. i think im gonna make female NE hunter as my first character in retail. male NE looks ugly haha

21. Post
    Nice man. Yeah people who roll NE male are probably the same people who roll Trolls on horde.

Add me up, Schoum.

22. Post
    Do I need to be unemployed to enjoy it to its fullest? I'm thinking of grabbing a second hand lappy (posting a lot to get to 100 ) and am wondering if an hour a night would be viable.

23. Post
    Nah.

24. Post
    Might give it a whirl after the initial starting area hype dies down.

25. Post
    Stress test today and tomorrow if you have an active sub.