Page 7 of 13 First ... 45678910 ... Last

1. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I doubt I'll be able to play on Arugal after work. How's the queues now?
    Last I checked it was 3k

2. Post
    I dont think theres a chance till the weekend

3. Post
    queues were pretty chill early this morning though ~300 at around 10:30am, just gotta try and get in before the aussies I guess.

They seem to have added heaps more US servers which are all listed as full already apart from 4 realms

4. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I doubt I'll be able to play on Arugal after work. How's the queues now?
    Last I checked it was 3k

5. Post
    Looking forward to logging on tonight with no queue :P Gotta get my leveling on

6. Post
    Blitz^ wrote:
    Looking forward to logging on tonight with no queue :P Gotta get my leveling on
    Yojamba is where it’s at

7. Post
    Romulos here lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

8. Post
    There's another new pvp server. The amount of people moaning in the chat channels about how much you have to kill to get quest items. As someone said, People like the idea of classic but when they actually experience what it was like its another story.

9. Post
    I am 1779 in the queue for Arugal. If I am lucky I will get 30 mins to play before I have to go help with dinner and get afk'd out the game Lol.

10. Post
    Unknitlemon6855 wrote:
    Yojamba is where itís at
    Yep

11. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    I am 1779 in the queue for Arugal. If I am lucky I will get 30 mins to play before I have to go help with dinner and get afk'd out the game Lol.
    Tip - get someone at your house to queue you up before you get home from work.

12. Post
    400 mins queue on Arugal....

13. Post
    Lets go Yojamba !

14. Post
    sometimes the queue/waiting time drops in huge chucks

just went from 7k queue/400min
    to 4k queue/50min

15. Post
    its lying to you aye

16. Post
    rolled horde on Arugal, hella populated and general chat goes off with the bants lol
    think the key is to login before all the aussies get home from work.
    and yeah, 15 years of giving blizzard endless $$ and they still can't do a game launch properly. unless this is all intentional to give the old school players PTSD.

17. Post
    been on the "45min" queue for 2 hours now.

keeps going up and down from 30min to 100min etc

18. Post
    arugal just shat itself for me. Frozen and I can't log out, big lag and a lot of dcs as well so you guys in queue might be in tonight after all

19. Post
    and the great ****ening of my sleep schedule begins

uuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

20. Post
    Actually I was wrong boys, we are still doing Arugal.

Setting up TeamViewer so I can queue up before I get home

21. Post
    well it would not be a WoW Classic experience without Blizzard ****ing up launch day amirite?

22. Post
    Been loving the past few days - was gutted I didn't get the same Imp name though

And no I'm not rerolling over and over and over and over and over like mates told me to do lol

23. Post
    Same pattern again today on Arugal, no Queues before 10am but between 11 & 12 they start, ended up in a 1k queue which took around 45mins

24. Post
    hmm right now it looks like 5 mins?

25. Post
    Supposedly, they've upped the population cap. Should help reduce slightly. But won't solve.