Draw
    Storm 1-12
    Raiders 1-12
    Sea Eagles 1-12
    Roosters 1-12
    Warriors 13+
    Dragons 1-12

2. Post
    Warriors in NRL 'bombshell' to immediately snare Kiwi Kodi Nikorima from Broncos - report
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12225990

3. Post
    Kodi to Leeds 2020

4. Post
    Not worth it imo. I felt Harris actually played well vs the storm for a non first choice half. Harris/Hiku aren’t perfect injury cover but they’re better than nothing plus Keighran deserves another go I reckon if green/cht go down or under perform.

Spend the cash on a better prop

5. Post
    Biohazard wrote:
    Not worth it imo. I felt Harris actually played well vs the storm for a non first choice half. Harris/Hiku aren’t perfect injury cover but they’re better than nothing plus Keighran deserves another go I reckon if green/cht go down or under perform.

Spend the cash on a better prop
    Lesson Ah Mau has been disappointing for the warriors this season.

Same with Bunty. Bunty isn't playing where he was like last year.

Honestly I feel he's gone backwards a bit, he needs more hard running and post contact meters

6. Post
    I think Bunty has been one of the better players in the team for his role tbh.

He runs hard as ****, it's a big ask to expect him to maintain those runs that he does.

He isn't among the very top forwards when it comes to post contact metres, but he isn't one. He's right next to Twal and within 30 total metres of guys like Ofahengaue, Bateman, Bromwich. This isn't really what Bunty was expected to be, he's stepped up and grew into this to fill a void because we've had hardly any venom in our props aside from the year Gavet decided to give a shit for a bit.

If he was getting 800k a year then I'd expect more...

7. Post
    I agree, not everyone can be a star or paid like one, he plays hard each week, don't think i've seen him not play hard tbh which is more than I can say for most.

Harris is great, but we need him in the forwards. My main concern around this is the warriors giving Niko some kinda ****ed up contract for the sake of winning a few extra games this year. Assuming we get a good deal, I think Niko/Green is clearly our best half pairing and would make us more competitive. CHT can have a bit of a rest against the reserves until Green is inevitably hurt again. I don't see him taking it personally, he's got a lot of years ahead of him.

TBH still most concerned about how ****ed Kearney is. Team list tomorrow, Kata in?

Check out the squad we could roll with if Kearney wasn't ****ed. We can do the Knights with this. Look at how much better our team is with Blair and Kata dropped, if he had any balls. Plus a proper bench. Tevaga can slot in for Pulu if he has too, with Roache I don't see why though.

1 RTS
    2 Maumalo
    3 Hiku
    4 Herbert
    5 Beale (assuming Fusitua still hurt)
    6 CHT
    7 Nikorima
    8 Paasi
    9 Luke
    10 Ah Mau
    11 Papalii
    12 Harris
    13 Burr

14 Roache
    15 Afoa
    16 Pulu
    17 Sao

8. Post
    Assuming thats just a dream team?

9. Post
    Supposedly read Warriors will double the salary of Niko in order lure him. Also, they haven't ruled out negotiating with Brown again at end of year (who was gonna get a 3 mil 6 year contract) before he confirmed Eels.

10. Post
    Sadly none of these people are game changers

11. Post
    jords wrote:
    Sadly none of these people are game changers
    Well, if the Warriors were smart, they should have their scouts doing their jobs. There should be plenty of playmakers in the lower grades (or even in UK) and who would probably never secure a starting job (due to established players on the team), and are looking for employment, maybe one of them turns out into a potential superstar...

12. Post
    Kind of like Adam Keighran.

I wouldn’t mind Niko this year but I don’t want the warriors to pay him a mil/season on a 3 year deal or some dumb offer like that. CHT/Keighran show promise but need more development, otherwise we’ll have another utility back exodus like the last couple years

13. Post
    Thing is how long does Green have left in the game?

14. Post
    The current rumour is he'd get paid 500k, that wouldn't be horrible.

Problem is him and Chanel might be a weird combo. Him and Green could be OK, if Green is actually coming back. But Green must be a question mark next year.

Kodi would be an awesome 14 for someone. Maybe for us if Luke goes end of year and Roache becomes hooker.

I think Kodi is a bit better than he gets credit for at the moment but the Broncos setup doesn't work. But I wouldn't want to see him on anything more than 500k.

Brown would potentially be a franchise changing coupe if they pulled it off. Assuming he delivers on his potential. But the Warriors have rarely developed a good half of their own so that gamble may be required.

15. Post
    Warriors will overpay him, that's what they do

16. Post
    Starting to wonder if it's worth shuffling Jones off.

17. Post
    What do people think fair money for Nikorima would be?

He is an international half, albeit for NZ.

18. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    What do people think fair money for Nikorima would be?

He is an international half, albeit for NZ.
    Well he's better than Milford. $450K-$500K is good value for a half.

19. Post
    500k front loaded this year would be worth it.

20. Post
    **** yeah Sherbert still there

ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 DAVID FUSITU’A

3 PETA HIKU

4 PATRICK HERBERT

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

7 BLAKE GREEN

8 AGNATIUS PAASI

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 LEESON AH MAU

11 ISAIAH PAPALI’I

12 TOHU HARRIS

13 LACHLAN BURR

Interchange:

14 NATHANIEL ROACHE

15 ADAM BLAIR

16 BUNTY AFOA

17 GERARD BEALE

18 HAYZE PERHAM

20 SOLOMONE KATA

21 LIGI SAO

23 CHRIS SATAE

21. Post
    Blair on the bench is good. He's not an 80 minute player any more.

Jazz is injured

22. Post
    I feel like 500K for 2 years would be good, 3 is pushing it. Any cheaper and it's really solid imo. I'd certainly take him over no one this year. Warriors are always going to have trouble bringing in non kiwis so I think it's a decent pickup. We aren't going to be able to poach an A+ player, getting RTS in his prime was a miracle. 3 forwards + Niko on the bench next year is a nice situation. Pair him with Green and that could cause problems for the opposition. Who kicks goals then though?

Not a bad team, I would prefer beale for Hiku and another forward taking that spot on the bench (sao). Or rest Luke, slot Roache in for 80 and put Sao on the bench that way. Knights looked a lot better last week, we've gotta get it done though. Bookies got us -4 which is a good omen.

23. Post
    Looks like taking Mum to game this weekend. Having a bet loser has to wear a Knights jumper.

24. Post
    So it's been confirmed... TBH I dont like Kodi joining the team.

I think he isn't needed, with CHT we havent been winning games but we havent been getting smashed in them either.

I think the kid needs more game time behind the pack.

Also Adam wasn't given a fair crack either. I think he shouldve partnered with CHT too.