Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Yeah I'm really surprised with the detail this thing can output.

2. Post
    If anyone wants it I have a creality v1.15 bored (silent version) and a BLtouch LCD interface kit for the board pm me.

Creality sent me the board by mistake and I have an upgraded to a 32bit board on my printer.

EDIT:taken already!
    Last edited by SL1CKSTA; 9th November 2019 at 5:49 pm.

3. Post
    Aw sheeet. Why didn't I see this earlier!

I'm thinking about a Resin printer too, maybe the anycubic, just because it does minis so much better. But I still use my Ender 3 pro heappps. Such a cool thing to own. I still get amazed just watching it print.

4. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Aw sheeet. Why didn't I see this earlier!

I'm thinking about a Resin printer too, maybe the anycubic, just because it does minis so much better. But I still use my Ender 3 pro heappps. Such a cool thing to own. I still get amazed just watching it print.
    Yeah I would like a resin too just for the detail.

Actually this is also temping:
    https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/3d-print...usa-mini.html#
    Really cool they made a cheaper printer and for a mini 180 cubed is not a bad print size.

I have modded my ender 3 pro alot but would be nice to have something more high end from factory.

5. Post
    Do you notice the upgrades in print quality, or just noise and easy of operation etc?

Also, a resin printer before import tax goes up makes me think even harder.

6. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Do you notice the upgrades in print quality, or just noise and easy of operation etc?

Also, a resin printer before import tax goes up makes me think even harder.
    THe steppers are silent massive difference in noise not really noticed an upgrade in print quality to be honest im still trying to tune my microswiss clone to stop stringing on PLA+.

Retraction settings (to reduce stringing) are harder because retraction shouldn't go over 4mm on a full metal hotend , the advantage is I can print upto 300 degrees c on my printer now so can use more exotic materials.

Resin is cool (particularly if you like making small table top models.) l I just CBF dealing with the chemicals,

7. Post
    Picked up a Ender 5, just a slight upgrade over the old Anet A8!

8. Post
    Just ordered a polypropylene bed and some capricorn tubing.

Wanted to order some Hatchbox PLA but can't justify $15USD shipping for $20USD of PLA. It's heavy stuff but a little put off.

Where is everyone ordering their PLA from? I'm currently using Kiwi3D. Haven't been impressed. Websites says it's their own brand they've created but I'm sure it's just drop-shipped china stuff.

9. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Just ordered a polypropylene bed and some capricorn tubing.

Wanted to order some Hatchbox PLA but can't justify $15USD shipping for $20USD of PLA. It's heavy stuff but a little put off.

Where is everyone ordering their PLA from? I'm currently using Kiwi3D. Haven't been impressed. Websites says it's their own brand they've created but I'm sure it's just drop-shipped china stuff.
    Esun PLA+ is a good printable pla prints hotter than regular stuff but its cheap durable and prints nice.

10. Post
    ^First stuff I ordered and I'm happy with it. I did notice though near the last 5 feet of the roll it had kinks which stopped my extruder from gripping it and feeding. So my yolo print never finished.

Other than that, I'll order more of it.

11. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    If anyone wants it I have a creality v1.15 bored (silent version) and a BLtouch LCD interface kit for the board pm me.

Creality sent me the board by mistake and I have an upgraded to a 32bit board on my printer.

EDIT:taken already!
    What's the 32 bit board that you went to?
    And what runs on it, I assume not Marlin anymore?

12. Post
    Roman wrote:
    What's the 32 bit board that you went to?
    And what runs on it, I assume not Marlin anymore?
    Bigtreetech SKR mini E3 V1.2 yeah running marlin 2.0 bugfix

13. Post
    I believe that the coolest thing in 3D printing, that you can make useful things for repair, is much more valuable than just pampering, although it does have a place. It only infuriates me that everything that is being done now is done for instagram, YouTube, etc. Everyone buy instagram followers and then, for these bots broadcast their “happy” life, this is not very cool, this is not real life.
    Last edited by Cookereer; 25th January 2020 at 12:06 am.