Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Thanks lads! I was 99% sure it was bullshit, just needed to convince wifey. Slayer, them having CC details is a really good point, wifey gonna pass that on to the dumb bitches at her work who've ordered.

Valentines Day sale for a domain registered 18 March - that's some funny shit, for sure.

Zarkov, I said to my wife "I also have a bunch of stuff in my cart too!". She goes "What!?! It's all chick's stuff!". I say "Yeah it's all for you; sexy cop uniform, sexy G-string, Bae Watch swimsuit, Etc". Many lols ensured.

2. Post
    Red-flags would've gone off when I saw
    elegantangels@yahoo.com
    Can someone call what's his name and get their site DDOS'd and removed from Apple Pay

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Thanks lads! I was 99% sure it was bullshit, just needed to convince wifey. Slayer, them having CC details is a really good point, wifey gonna pass that on to the dumb bitches at her work who've ordered.

Valentines Day sale for a domain registered 18 March - that's some funny shit, for sure.

Zarkov, I said to my wife "I also have a bunch of stuff in my cart too!". She goes "What!?! It's all chick's stuff!". I say "Yeah it's all for you; sexy cop uniform, sexy G-string, Bae Watch swimsuit, Etc". Many lols ensured.
    The website appears to be hosted on shopify, so the merchant wouldn't have your CC details but that doesnt stop them scamming the cash and running.

4. Post
    ^ Sweet!

These guys seem legit;
    https://www.mobilefun.co.nz/

But have never ordered from them before. Anyone used them? Want to get a couple of Hue smart switches.

Edit; looks like they're in the UK, so 7-15 working days shipping (reviews suggest it's generally always closer to 15 days). Factor in shipping as well, and I think I'll just buy locally. Easier warranty support if buying locally too.
    Last edited by Frederick James; 5th May 2019 at 1:41 pm.

5. Post
    Even if it is legit, it's just going to arrive in the same Chinese packaging as if you ordered from Ali. They're pretty much a proxy taking a cut out of the "shipping" price.

6. Post
    Isn't the Chinese postal service, free? So they are charging money for 'shipping' and using a free service.

7. Post
    I've seen heaps of sites like this.. the 'closing down sale' seems to be pretty common. As per what the others have said, don't think its a scam, just extremely cheap product + highly misleading

8. Post
    Should have just let her go ahead and order if she didn't believe you. Then if it's a scam you can be like "Atoldaso, I ****in' Atoldaso".

9. Post
    It's all water under the fridge now.

10. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Should have just let her go ahead and order if she didn't believe you. Then if it's a scam you can be like "Atoldaso, I ****in' Atoldaso".
    She didn't order based on what i was saying, but there was still an element of FOMO going on. The kicker was when i said "My GP buddies have found out the site was registered on 18 March. A Valentines Day sale for a site that has only existed since 18 March? Sound right to you?".

It didn't sound right to her

11. Post
    I mean worst case Ontario you'd be out $18

12. Post
    Better Montreal than sorry.

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I mean worst case Ontario you'd be out $18
    Almost worth that to be able to say "Atoldaso!" but that's practically a whole foil!

14. Post
    Ricky doesn't buy foils.

15. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    She didn't order based on what i was saying, but there was still an element of FOMO going on. The kicker was when i said "My GP buddies have found out the site was registered on 18 March. A Valentines Day sale for a site that has only existed since 18 March? Sound right to you?".

It didn't sound right to her
    Shootin the Mrs down? What happened to the guy she made love to in the bathroom of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Srs though, gonna buy the Mrs some G-strings off this site