Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Tool 2019

I've not been paying close attention or anything (I think a version of these songs without vocals already exists) but these were played yesterday:

2. Post
    Album out 30 Aug 2019

3. Post
    They've been playing Descending for a year or two now. Quite old live clips have been out for ages.

4. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    They've been playing Descending for a year or two now. Quite old live clips have been out for ages.
    they have played Descending for a while but not finished , this was the first time with lyrics and Invincible is a brand new song played for the first time .

5. Post
    Im so hyped for the new Album, those songs are great.
    Looks like we might get Tool on streaming services https://loudwire.com/tool-spotify-profile/

6. Post
    Aug 30 looking pretty solid

Packaging to possibly need batteries... wtf

7. Post
    Might get a bit more info on Sunday.. new logo is a bit different huh

8. Post
    Been a long time, Tool one of those bands that really hit or miss for me. Hopefully a good album

9. Post
    jords wrote:
    Been a long time, Tool one of those bands that really hit or miss for me. Hopefully a good album
    personally i think they have never had a bad album but i am bias . I named my son after the lead singer and he turns 25 this year and they are the reason i dont bother streaming music, if i cant listen to them why bother lol.

10. Post
    Same, feel they are one of the most consistent bands for quality of albums.

11. Post
    Seems like I better start saving for the inevitable and ridiculously priced concert ticket

12. Post
    New album : Fear Inoculum

and current music up on streaming services at the end of the week

13. Post
    shits gettin real

14. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    personally i think they have never had a bad album but i am bias . I named my son after the lead singer and he turns 25 this year and they are the reason i dont bother streaming music, if i cant listen to them why bother lol.
    time to download spotify then

15. Post
    Tool discography is up on Spotify now!

16. Post
    sounds good even on my shitty logitech headset at work

17. Post
    Fear Inoculum track should be up at midnight tonight

18. Post
    i love it so much

19. Post
    listening now. It's like Reflections pt 2

20. Post
    yup, and reflections is probably my favourite tool song so i love it for that reason.

21. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    yup, and reflections is probably my favourite tool song so i love it for that reason.
    same. it's the only song I actually added to any of my playlists when they hit spotify.

22. Post
    Wow, I didn't realise Reflection was so popular. Probably my favourite one too. Yeah, this track is great.
    I was a bit concerned after APC's latest, but I shouldn't have been. Amped for the end of the month!

23. Post
    Holy shit I still can’t believe this is happening

24. Post
    I might have binged some Tool this morning...nom nom nom nom.

25. Post
    Name:  tool.JPG
Views: 146
Size:  20.1 KB

this cracked me up