1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I thought this wasnt good enough value for Sony? Or maybe there wasnt enough in it for them

I have certainly had plenty of value out of it since launch

3. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    I thought this wasnt good enough value for Sony? Or maybe there wasnt enough in it for them

I have certainly had plenty of value out of it since launch
    I heard the same thing, wonder why they changed their tune?

4. Post
    Not just that there wasn't enough value for Sony, they claimed it wasn't valuable enough for their customers. "4 the players" and all that.

5. Post
    Good news! I'll give it a lash.

6. Post
    Morgs wrote:
    Not just that there wasn't enough value for Sony, they claimed it wasn't valuable enough for their customers. "4 the players" and all that.
    Probably cause they thought it would have competed with ps plus but now that Sony is stopping vita and ps3 games i guess they figure they have no reason not to allow it anymore.

7. Post
    ^ It wasn't Plus that they were thinking of, rather it was the launch of PS Now at roughly around the same time.

Why would people want to stream games, when EA was letting them download them at any time? Now PS Now does basically the same thing with a lot of it's games so no wonder they don't care anymore.