Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    HandofBlood wrote:
    Also jammed it for abit last night really enjoyed it has the Wildlands equipment system with a dash of Division gear drops with gearscore. Graphics are stunning to say the least on Ultimate setting 1440p no AA my 1080ti sturggled to maintain 40fps but damn it looks good.
    Really?

Game is smooth as fark on my 1080ti 3440x1440. More so than wildlands.

Defaulted to ultra. Just changed frame rate lock to 100hz and left it at that.

2. Post
    HandofBlood wrote:
    Also jammed it for abit last night really enjoyed it has the Wildlands equipment system with a dash of Division gear drops with gearscore. Graphics are stunning to say the least on Ultimate setting 1440p no AA my 1080ti sturggled to maintain 40fps but damn it looks good.
    Try turning off v-sync. The game has barely any tearing.

V-sync hugely tanked the performance of Wildlands on my old 970. The tearing was barely noticeable on that game too.

3. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I've got a code if anyone wants it
    Would love to get that code bro cheers

4. Post
    Really enjoy the beta.

Where's the cheapest place to pre-order it? So far best source I can find is the 20% Uplay discount @ RRP => 83 nzd.
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

5. Post
    Anyone else had a burn on this?

Finding the field of view terrible and some of the HUD elements super annoying ie. a huge splash screen that shows up when you pick up a pair of boots while trying to fight 10 enemies obscuring your view

6. Post
    Yeah i picked it up. The graphics are horrendous but the gameplay loop is reasonably fun, Kind of a mix between MGS and The Division. Paid like $110 for it though feeling like a bit of a sucker.

7. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Yeah i picked it up. The graphics are horrendous but the gameplay loop is reasonably fun, Kind of a mix between MGS and The Division. Paid like $110 for it though feeling like a bit of a sucker.
    Yeh I paid the same and feeling a bit duped

8. Post
    ^
    You could've paid $20 AUD p/m and subbed to Uplay+ to play it.

9. Post
    So this is just a reskinned division with gameplay slowed down a bit to be "more tactial" but without reaching ARMA level of tactical?

I'm currently in a lul with nothing to play till the end of October and looking for a new game

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    So this is just a reskinned division with gameplay slowed down a bit to be "more tactial" but without reaching ARMA level of tactical?

I'm currently in a lul with nothing to play till the end of October and looking for a new game
    ^Squad! Helicopters should be coming out soon for it too. I'm having a blast, but the enjoyment is dependent on if you get a good group of squaddies.

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    ^
    You could've paid $20 AUD p/m and subbed to Uplay+ to play it.
    on PC?

ewww

- - - Updated - - -

Pxndx wrote:
    ^Squad! Helicopters should be coming out soon for it too. I'm having a blast, but the enjoyment is dependent on if you get a good group of squaddies.
    You have no Helicopters?

12. Post
    LOL, this year's Fallout 76.

13. Post
    Looks like GTA on good day, hahaha.

14. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    LOL, this year's Fallout 76.

classic ubisoft - the fixed all the assassins creed bugs and put them into tom clancy

15. Post
    Completed the story last night and will say Im a little let down, I was so hyped for this game but the plot just wasn't engaging at all just found myself doing mission like Im just doing them to get them out of the way.

They can F right off with their Division gear score to because they have made it grindy as hell and it wasn't really needed for a Wildlands sequel to begin with.

As video above shows lots of bugs, I even had more than a few times where I had to log out or restart the game because mission events wouldn't trigger or messages would get stuck on the screen.

The only fun to be had here is the exploration and clearing bases by one tapping heads.

16. Post
    Oh dear, man.

I was considering pre-ordering Watch Dogs Legion, but not after this!

17. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Oh dear, man.

I was considering pre-ordering Watch Dogs Legion, but not after this!
    The game is not great, but this idiot clearly did zero research. Many of the things he complains about, e.g. headshots always killing, are both intentional and some of the only good decisions made.

18. Post
    That guys accent is painful.

19. Post
    I loved Wildlands, it's the only game I've platinumed on PS4, but with the glut of games I personally have to get through at the moment, I decided to pick this up a bit later down the track. Sounds like it was a good decision. Not sure I'll pick it up at all now.

20. Post
    I don't think he was seriously complaining about head shooting everyone. I've stopped going towards anything to do with Ghost Recon after what happened with Wildlands . I actually liked the one before Wildlands the most.
    Last edited by WarZoner; 9th October 2019 at 12:31 pm.

21. Post
    AJ savages this piece of shit game lol