La La La La
6 28.57%
  1. Question

How angry are you?

Being stuck in congested traffic.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Travelling on overcrowded public transport.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Drinking too much alcohol.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Injustices and unfairness of any sort.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Being blamed and shamed for something you did not do.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

People not apologising quickly enough.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

People who jump queues.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Appointments cancelled at the very last moment.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Unresolved issues with family members such as children and in-laws.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Being inconvenienced by people who are thoughtless or inconsiderate.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Cruelty towards animals.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

When stresses of the day get too much.
    Often – 3
    Sometimes – 2
    Rarely or never – 1

Scoring
    Between 24 and 36
    You need to seek professional help because you have a serious anger problem and it needs to be sorted out before someone gets hurt in an emotional and/or physical way.

Between 18 and 24
    You can control your temper sometimes; however, when stressed or tired and hungry your anger gets extreme and you need professional support.

Between 12 and 18
    This shows that you don’t sweat the small stuff and are cool, calm and collected.

2. Post
    Get Society Weekly: our newsletter for public service professionals
    nty

3. Post
    0. I've pretty much accepted there is no hope and it's very liberating, the downside is you realize how often people complain about the most useless things

4. Post

5. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    0. I've pretty much accepted there is no hope and it's very liberating, the downside is you realize how often people complain about the most useless things
    12 is the minimum. your lies make me angry! 37

6. Post

7. Post

The only thing that really does it these days is shit drivers who just about cause accidents. Like the ****tard in the silver x-trail today who accelerated to stop me merging on harper ave and later on tried to cut me off after the two lanes merge on deans ave. **** that guy.

BRB just off to drink a litre of coffee and scream profanities while punching concrete walls.

8. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Thats abit bleak but I kinda agree.

9. Post
    Does often mean, "I'm angry about this often" or, "Often, relative to when it has happened, I got angry about this"?

Because I haven't seen someone jump a queue in a long time...a long time.

All of these questions are bad, they're too open. I drink too much alcohol often? Or I'm angry often when I drink too much alcohol? Assuming that the first question also applies.

I'm often cruel to animals? Or I often get angry when I see cruelty to animals?

I'm just going to say 5, poor answer for poor questions.

10. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    Rocket power!

11. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Rocket power!
    I wish it was on Netflix

12. Post

13. Post

14. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Im one of those people, but you see im self aware and sometimes go too far. But the reason for it is usually people with your attitude not caring for things/processes/people around you.

Something you put down and leave for weeks might be in the way of someone else's day/week and therefore annoys them. It's a pain in the ass daily.

15. Post
    is this from a myspace quiz?

16. Post
    I enjoy being angry it fuels my day, and keeps annoying people away, stomping around angrily is good cardiovascular exercise and it stops people asking me stupid inane questions that they could figure out themselves if they applied themselves

17. Post

Only 3 for me was appointments cancelled at the last moment, I fn hate when that happens.

18. Post
    I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed.

19. Post
    Im Angry at facebook level shit coming to GP.

20. Post
    Slater wrote:
    Im one of those people, but you see im self aware and sometimes go too far. But the reason for it is usually people with your attitude not caring for things/processes/people around you.

Something you put down and leave for weeks might be in the way of someone else's day/week and therefore annoys them. It's a pain in the ass daily.
    pretty sure I care about the people around me. things? processes? you would have to be more specific.