Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    I have a NZ New GS430. They're great cars and go great on the open road. I did some basic mods to mine and it's been a very reliable car.

There are some random wear points in them and you will need to fork out a fair bit for shocks if you need to replace those.

2. Post
    I'm thinking of going whole hog and getting a GS450h. Of course you lose some boot space and towing ability but they drive so nicely.

3. Post
    c0nc0n wrote:
    I have a NZ New GS430. They're great cars and go great on the open road. I did some basic mods to mine and it's been a very reliable car.

There are some random wear points in them and you will need to fork out a fair bit for shocks if you need to replace those.
    Probably cheaper than replacing the air suspension in the crown though haha

Sent from my M6 Note using Tapatalk

4. Post
    Disinfo wrote:
    I'm thinking of going whole hog and getting a GS450h. Of course you lose some boot space and towing ability but they drive so nicely.
    They haul pretty well too, faster than the GS460 to 100 I think

5. Post
    If I didn't have some illogical want for a v8 Id be straight into the 6 haha.

6. Post
    Ewww GS

7. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    If I didn't have some illogical want for a v8 Id be straight into the 6 haha.

GS460 is pretty sweet, 8 speed gearbox and 350hp. Not huge figures but goes well enough, price point is a fair bit above GS430 though so may not be worth it.

8. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    GS460 is pretty sweet, 8 speed gearbox and 350hp. Not huge figures but goes well enough, price point is a fair bit above GS430 though so may not be worth it.
    Got to look at a 460 and 430 tomorrow. About 2.5k diff

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

9. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Ewww GS
    I mean its a bit boring on the outside but its not overly offensive. And fairly nice inside.

10. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    I mean its a bit boring on the outside but its not overly offensive. And fairly nice inside.
    It's not I think there's anything inherently wrong with them, It's a styling thing I don't care for them at all.

11. Post
    500HP, 800NM. Tow your trailer off the side of the earth.
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/use...5d9bb341e4-001

Mine was the same plus headers. It was truly ridiculous. Reliable 500 horse for under 20 grand, wat.

My M5 is fast once you get it going, my E55 was fast all of the places all of the time.
    Last edited by GorGasm; 25th May 2019 at 12:49 am.

12. Post
    Hahaha yea that's exactly what I've settled on, just not silver

13. Post
    Mark-X 3.5L V6 looks decent, it has the Toyota's D-4S twin injection fuel system so you don't have to worry about carbon build up like in some of their earlier direct injection engines. I could only find the towing capacity for the 1st gen model which is 550kg (unbraked), 1500kg (braked) so could be around the same.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/use...2158254869.htm

14. Post
    gpig wrote:
    Mark-X 3.5L V6 looks decent, it has the Toyota's D-4S twin injection fuel system so you don't have to worry about carbon build up like in some of their earlier direct injection engines. I could only find the towing capacity for the 1st gen model which is 550kg (unbraked), 1500kg (braked) so could be around the same.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/use...2158254869.htm
    Unsurprisingly that meets none of what i want.

15. Post
    Took a gs430 for a hoon today, really like it. Super comfy, decent power, nice and smooth and quiet, big boot, heaps of room in the rear for adults to sit. Ticks all the boxes really. Went to see a gs460 but it was still in compliance. Will check that out this week.

Took an ls460 for a hoon, what a car for 15k. Doesnt suit though as its ****ign massive haha.

16. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    heaps of room in the rear for adults to sit.
    Really? My head touches the roof in the back of one of those and I'm not exactly tall.

17. Post
    I seemed to fit in it fine and I'm 6ft. Enough leg room too.