Page 8 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. Post
    Please show some Avengers gameplay. This reveal will be so underwhelming otherwise.

2. Post
    May 15, 2020 release

3. Post
    so basically its trying to be the next Destiny/Anthem. This is a quite a big risk instead of a traditional AAA single player game.

4. Post
    platform exclusive content can **** off

5. Post
    Final Fantasy!!!

Two Blu Ray!!!

Collectors Edition!!!

*faint*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D8vlbW-VsAE6Oze.jpg large.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	400.9 KB 
ID:	226337

6. Post
    Well that ended on a bit of a whimper. Avengers reveal was slightly concerning. A year away from launch and didn't show us any gameplay. oof. Outside that disappointing reveal. The conference itself was probably my fav so far. FF7 remake looks incredible. Cant wait to play it.

7. Post
    Definitely feeling the disdain Square Enix seem to have for Xbox. I have both systems so won’t miss out but was definitely disappointed there weren’t more Xbox ports. Avengers felt underwhelming, aspects of the story feel almost like they were written after Endgame released and not seeing any gameplay sucked. Going to take some time to try get used to the looks they settled on for the characters too.

8. Post
    I kinda liked the Avengers and Outriders reveal. They both look cool. Even without any gameplay footage. FF7 remake looks pretty good as well.

9. Post
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided sequel was cancelled so that they could make that boring ass looking Avengers live service game with 2008 quality visuals. F*ck you, Square.

10. Post
    I'm still confused by what type of game Avengers actually is. On stage it sounded like another Destiny/Anthem type game. But on social media their saying single player with a co-op component. Are they trying to that its a Games as Service?

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided sequel was cancelled so that they could make that boring ass looking Avengers live service game with 2008 quality visuals. F*ck you, Square.
    Actually agree

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    And they won't care.

13. Post
    Kinda finding it hard to get hyped about the bargain bin Avenger lookalikes.

14. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Kinda finding it hard to get hyped about the bargain bin Avenger lookalikes.
    I feel they shouldn't look so much worse then Insomniac's Spider-Man when it's a game still in development with a bigger budget.

15. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    My exact, exact thoughts the whole way through that.

Get rekt, ****s.

Deus Ex deserved better.

16. Post
    What the hell is that avengers game? Is it like a lane game where you only fight in one strip.

17. Post
    You can't make a game about iconic characters without the icons themselves.

18. Post
    Rii wrote:
    You can't make a game about iconic characters without the icons themselves.
    They are literally in the game. They are about as iconic as you can get.

19. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    No. The actors who played those roles.

20. Post
    Rii wrote:
    What's funny is the switch marvel game has all the actors voice cast if I remember correctly

21. Post
    ludez wrote:
    What's funny is the switch marvel game has all the actors voice cast if I remember correctly
    The switch marvel game might not be as good graphically because... switch, however it seems like 10x the game sqex showed.

22. Post
    Rii wrote:
    They aren't doing a MCU adaptation, it's an original story.

That being said, the characters look so, so bad.

23. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D8vz6-tWwAAwIbL.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	226344

That is $2 store knockoff versions.

24. Post
    I am pretty sure there was some Avengers gameplay with the GUI removed if you watch closely.

Either way, the voice actor choices were very ****ing weird.

FF7 Remake was the best. Tifa best waifu.

25. Post
    Rii wrote:
    So literally not the iconic characters at all, but the MCU versions. Which are as the name clearly shows, The Marvel CINEMATIC Universe. Not the comic versions. Not the animated versions, or any other of the literally dozens of iterations/versions that exist.
    What was shown are in-line with the "actual" characters not the MCU adaptations.

Could not ask for a better cast imo
    The third-person action game stars Jeff Schine as Captain America, Laura Bailey as Black Widow, Nolan North as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Travis Willingham as Thor, and Troy Baker as Bruce Banner.
    MCU fans need to understand that MCU is not canon to anything except the MCU.