1. Post

Official E3 2019 Thread

Less the a month away. Place holder here will update this afternoon. Days booked off, bring it on!

2. Post
    Streaming it while at work cause asked xD

Not much work will be done, but that's fine

3. Post
    Prediction: Runescape 3 for Nintendo switch

4. Post
    I know Nintendo have already said no to new hardware but with a recent slump in Switch sales they're not going to want to confirm anything for an event that's a month away so I'm really hoping they announce a refreshed Switch.

5. Post
    jords wrote:
    Less the a month away. Place holder here will update this afternoon. Days booked off, bring it on!
    Every year I admire you full dedication to E3 bro: it's inspiring man.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Post
    with Activision not having a booth this year and Sony skipping out I wonder if MS will reveal some rumored MW4 gameplay.

-e- I derped
    Infinity Ward team for a panel discussing the next installment of the critically-acclaimed Call of Duty franchise
    Last edited by fuzzy2308; 17th May 2019 at 3:44 am.

7. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    and Sony skipping out
    Being high on their own hubris from PS4's success in the West may catch them unaware when Xbox Anaconda + Lockheart drop.

PS5 will be dead on arrival in Japan. Japan belongs to Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and PC are now the home of Japanese games.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  51.0 KB
    https://web.archive.org/save/https:/...51405584142343

The Japanese developers who still throw their hat in with PlayStation exclusivity are doomed to eventual financial ruin. Atlus are lucky that they're owned by Sega.

You had better hope that Westerners continue to buy Sony's glorified interactive movie games, since they killed business relations with Japanese 3rd party developers.

8. Post
    IST wrote:
    Every year I admire you full dedication to E3 bro: it's inspiring man.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks man appreciate the feedback etc. See you in the Easy Allies streams maybe

9. Post
    So Square and MS are the big shows this year. Hope Square have some big projects to show off.

10. Post
    Ubisoft and Bath are bigger then Square.

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Being high on their own hubris from PS4's success in the West may catch them unaware when Xbox Anaconda + Lockheart drop.

PS5 will be dead on arrival in Japan. Japan belongs to Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and PC are now the home of Japanese games.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  51.0 KB
    https://web.archive.org/save/https:/...51405584142343

The Japanese developers who still throw their hat in with PlayStation exclusivity are doomed to eventual financial ruin. Atlus are lucky that they're owned by Sega.

You had better hope that Westerners continue to buy Sony's glorified interactive movie games, since they killed business relations with Japanese 3rd party developers.
    "In water is wet, air is breathable news today, Eva over to you...?"

You act like this is a new development? Ignoring the fact the Nintendo platforms have frequently outsold many console generations in Japan, and portable platforms have always sold well in Japan - even the non-Nintendo ones do better than expected. So of course the Switch was going to sell better because it had portability and well... its Nintendo. But the platform is reaching a plateau worldwide anyway, so crowing about the inevitable passing of PS4 numbers in Japan is ignoring the bigger picture of slowing sales for the platform worldwide.

As for the companies - developers with exclusive titles are making the majority of their sales on international and the PS4 especially this gen, and it's not been different for those with multi-platform either. So yeah I'm sure they're crying themselves to sleep on the piles of money they seem to have made internationally anyway.

Edit - SquareEnix - I expect the FF7 Remake and whatever that Avengers game is should be expected as their big things. If the latter doesn't show up then it's in serious trouble. To miss out on the positive buzz the recent film has had as momentum into showing off the game would be a missed chance for sure. I'm not expecting another Tomb Raider or Hitman anytime soon.
    Last edited by Estumas; 19th May 2019 at 5:25 pm.