Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Cool

NRL Round 11

Nearing the half way point of the season.

Name:  NRL R11.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  37.0 KB

TIPS:
    Eels 13+
    Sea Eagles 13+
    Roosters 1-12
    Raiders 1-12
    Warriors 1-12
    Rabbitohs 1-12
    Storm 13+
    Dragons 1-12

2. Post
    I think the Broncs might win this game tbh. They're really starting to get back into good form & the Warriors were made to look better than they really were by the Panthers.

3. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I think the Broncs might win this game tbh. They're really starting to get back into good form & the Warriors were made to look better than they really were by the Panthers.
    Agreed

4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Also we've replaced Paasi with Blair. What a stupid decision. Even lisone would have been a better prop replacement. We have a bench of Tevaga, Blair, Sao and Lawton.

5. Post
    Blair to play out of skin this week, bet on that!

6. Post
    Watene-Zelezniak gone...

7. Post
    ticallista wrote:
    Watene-Zelezniak gone...
    ...ish

8. Post
    Only if another club wants him. Souths should pick him up cheap for the rest of the season

9. Post
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/23/...y-m-favourite/

The poll by the players. Agree, disagree. Discuss.

10. Post
    Stephen Kearney hasn't achieved anything so it's weird he's rated 4th best coach.

11. Post
    Gamblor wrote:
    Stephen Kearney hasn't achieved anything so it's weird he's rated 4th best coach.
    Yeah that makes no sense lol.

12. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Also we've replaced Paasi with Blair. What a stupid decision. Even lisone would have been a better prop replacement. We have a bench of Tevaga, Blair, Sao and Lawton.
    Even the commentators were taking the piss out of Blair about how little work he was doing in reserve grade last week. Only rationale I can see is they are hoping he goes hard against his old team

13. Post
    Part 1 of the Warriors doco was pretty cool. Awesome seeing that 90s shit.

14. Post
    Lol Parra.

15. Post
    How good are the Knights right now

16. Post
    I'm fully jumping on The Knights bandwagon after that performance. Take that Roosters.

17. Post
    They did look ****ing good. I thought they were capable of being a top four team at the start of the year based on their roster and they're starting to show that now. Wonder what the record would be if they hadn't ****ed around with Ponga at the start of the year.

However, the Roosters already dealing with significant injuries, then losing Cronk, then losing Keary very early in the game, I can't get too carried away with the idea that they dealt to the Roosters.

Wish we could see more crowds like how Newcastle turned up last night.

18. Post
    Galent wrote:
    How good are the Knights right now
    TOp 4 no, top 8 maybe..

They don’t have the depth like other teams, if Pearce goes down they’re screwed.
    That game had no cronk and keary concussed of course they were going to get flogged from there.

19. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    TOp 4 no, top 8 maybe..

They don’t have the depth like other teams, if Pearce goes down they’re screwed.
    That game had no cronk and keary concussed of course they were going to get flogged from there.
    Disagree. They're forwards were getting absolutely dominated by the Knights pack which has nothing to do with the halves.

You could say any star player going down would make a team screwed. RTS for example.

20. Post
    Nice carry Hiku

21. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Nice carry Hiku
    King of dumb errors

22. Post
    Broncos defence is impressive

23. Post
    Boring game, to much sideways movement near the try line just run it straight and use that footwork follow green!!!!!

24. Post
    Blair has been better than I expected