1. Post

What are your goals?

Fitness goals, pure and simple. What are your goals or why do you keep active?

I'll post mine once there's been a few responses

2. Post
    Explosiveness for sport, injury prevention, some level of endurance (however with focus on strength I don't have great endurance, but enough to get me through any sport I play). Otherwise generally maintaining a reasonable level of strength so I can manage odd jobs like lifting heavy things about the house and garden.

Also countering my desk job.

3. Post
    I did a cut and body weight stuff for a few months early in the year.

Then did hypertrophy for the past couple months to build a bit of mass.

Now switching to full body split + some hiit to build endurance before having a crack at CrossFit next month.

I like to switch things up to keep interested.

4. Post
    Put on some lean muscle - work on explosiveness and flexibility. Work through my current tennis elbow issue

5. Post
    now that I'm over 30 most of my goals have changing from strength to longevity, social, skill. I don't really have any number goals, just tuning over time.

I would really like to get back to 8% (who wouldn't) so I'm going to pursue that more when work dies down.

right now I'm doing (perfect world):

20min commute on the bike to work,

1 set of combat rope every hour at the office (I have a combat rope at my desk I like to smash when I'm sitting too long)

When I get to gym:

10min bag work warm up (usually I will pick a kickboxing combo and just work on it over the week)
    3 upper body sessions a week
    3 lower body sessions a week (I do a variation of Eric Helm's advanced bodybuilder which is 45min-1hr)
    1-2 yoga session (before/after weights)
    1 dancing session (before/after weights)

2 driving range session
    2 meditation sessions

this is vastly different to my early-mid 20's of just 100% weights.

6. Post
    I'm trying to keep on top of the gym, but have just changed to a senior position with travel which is making it very difficult. I know it's a matter of priority but still trying to get into a routine while being in different cities and planes is tough.

I've got a couple of goals:
    -Run a half-marathon in October (I've run marathons before but have lost fitness now)
    -2 intense weight sessions a week
    -3 moderate sessions a week (running/gym/outdoors/biking/etc)

I'll increase the moderate sessions to proper running training in a month or so.

It doesn't seem that ambitious now looking at Timmi!

7. Post
    parksportandreccy wrote:
    I'm trying to keep on top of the gym, but have just changed to a senior position with travel which is making it very difficult. I know it's a matter of priority but still trying to get into a routine while being in different cities and planes is tough.

I've got a couple of goals:
    -Run a half-marathon in October (I've run marathons before but have lost fitness now)
    -2 intense weight sessions a week
    -3 moderate sessions a week (running/gym/outdoors/biking/etc)

I'll increase the moderate sessions to proper running training in a month or so.

It doesn't seem that ambitious now looking at Timmi!
    yeah routine makes it much easier and being in the same spot and when gym is your social place / watering hole also ^^ (up in China)

8. Post
    I'm built like a string bean personally.
    So, this year I'm focussing on sport (football/soccer) while wanting to run a full marathon. I ran a half in 2017 so I figure this is my best time to do a full.

From next year, I'll be hitting the gym for mass gains

9. Post
    More gains.

10. Post
    100kg snatch

1 min handstand

will try and get back to 12% BF before summer