Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post

Path of Exile Legion League

New league for Path of Exile Legion.
    https://www.pathofexile.com/legion

Anyone else hyped for this?

2. Post
    Yep, keen as! Really enjoying the current flashback league after bailing on Synthesis earlier than I normally would on a new league.

Looking forward to the melee changes. Great discussion about melee changes here:

3. Post
    Yeah always love league starts, and this one looks decent.

4. Post
    Synthesis didn't really do it for me, but this could be fun.

5. Post
    Hoping they have learnt something from the shit leagues that were betrayal and synthesis and go back to just some basic fun stuff

6. Post
    Got to lvl 92 in Synth ( and a level 35 in the races for the free box ), and just got bored. The mechanics only help those who live playing POE 24/7. Adding 3 cold res items does not give you a cold res item, I have to open a 5 pages table of potential outcomes, none of which is the thing I was looking for, and they all need to be a minimum of this or that. Cant even sell the items I get because I dont know the value,..

Was a terrible league, add on only ever getting 30 or so Betrayal encounters, and 2 temples, RNGesus was not on my side.

7. Post
    I find it interesting that this game seems more popular overseas than in NZ (per capita?). There is usually bugger all discussion about it here.

For me, the engine is too clunky compared to D3 but I would happily spend money on a Path of Exile 2.

8. Post
    The melee rework looks great. Hope they found a way of making armor less awful compared to ES and evasion

9. Post
    Gamblor wrote:
    I find it interesting that this game seems more popular overseas than in NZ (per capita?). There is usually bugger all discussion about it here.

For me, the engine is too clunky compared to D3 but I would happily spend money on a Path of Exile 2.
    They are doing a very large rework for the upcoming league around the feel of the game. Should get rid of that clunky feel in the early game that a lot of people are put off by.

10. Post
    I'm finding the game really addictive when playing a ranged character tried a melee character and it just was not as fun. I didn't mind synth because it added a bit to the shaper story, mind you the memory portals were torturous and the ranged enemies were overpowered.