Dear forams

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Dear forams

Hey everyone

This is just a brief eulogy to sign off. Some of you will think I'm a prick. And maybe I am. I am brutally honest to myself, and anyone else who asks.

Be a person true to yourself with integrity. Love those around you and pick up your fellow human up when they are down. This is all instransient so enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm taking my wife and kids and f*cking off the edge of the world. Modernity can suck my nuts.

Thanks for everything over the last 15 years or so.

2. Post
    Spectrum smurfs getting to you?

bradc wrote:
    I'm taking my wife and kids and f*cking off the edge of the world. Modernity can suck my nuts.
    I never picked you as a flat earther Brad. Good luck with you future endeavors in the dark ages

3. Post
    You off to Alaska to live off grid?

4. Post
    Where are you going?
    I don't believe for a second you won't be back in a few months btw.

You already went off the edge of the world when you moved to Blenheim.

5. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Where are you going?
    To a surf beach in the jungle in the middle of bum f*ck no where. There is no internet.

Pm me, and I will meet you there.

6. Post
    bradc wrote:
    To a surf beach in the jungle in the middle of bum f*ck no where. There is no internet.

Sounds like paradise.

There's something to be said for living somewhere more exotic. **** not having internet though.

7. Post
    bradc wrote:

lombok?

8. Post
    i really enjoyed my pre-internet childhood.... and yet you will have to pry my internet access from my cold dead fist

9. Post
    JRS wrote:
    i really enjoyed my pre-internet childhood.... and yet you will have to pry my internet access from my cold dead fist
    Pretty much.

Internet only started being a thing when I was a young teenager and although I was happy enough before it, you'd be having a laugh taking it away now.

Brad told me where he's going and I'm pretty sure he could get online if he wanted.

10. Post
    bradc wrote:
    How did you convince the rest of the family? I think you're ahead of the curve on this one and we're going to see an uptick in people wanting to disengage from modern society as the reality of our situation sinks in. Good luck and I hope it works out for you!

11. Post
    The edge of the world probably has at least 3G so see you soon

12. Post
    Strange as this may sound, I ****ing loved your posts Brad. As an early 20 something on this site, you always seemed to hold a natural balance and your perspectives often resonated within my head, as something not far from what I know to be right within me.
    Peace and love to you and your family on this most excellent of journeys dude.
    -refused
    Last edited by Sin^; 25th May 2019 at 12:17 pm.

13. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Hey everyone

This is just a brief eulogy to sign off. Some of you will think I'm a prick. And maybe I am. I am brutally honest to myself, and anyone else who asks.

Be a person true to yourself with integrity. Love those around you and pick up your fellow human up when they are down. This is all instransient so enjoy it while it lasts.

Thanks for everything over the last 15 years or so.
    Can I have your house and landrover?

14. Post
    Not sure if serious

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

15. Post
    Good luck to you mate, your perspectives will be missed around here. I won’t miss you picking fights with Vulcan though

Don’t move too close to the waterline wherever it is you’re going.

16. Post
    Live Love Laugh

17. Post
    All the best man. I will definitely miss your presence here.

18. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    All the best man. I will definitely miss your presence here.
    +1

Didn't always agree with you bradc, but I think you're one of the best posters here. Hope you're happy wherever you are and whatever you're doing. Would love to know where you're headed, and why (would have thought Blenheim was isolated enough!).

Do drop in when you're able to. Will miss you bro.

19. Post
    farewell my good friend I enjoyed your posts may you be fruitful and multiply

20. Post
    bradc wrote:

I went off grid of 6 months its worth it I want to go back!

21. Post
    SOunds nice in theory. Lets see hw u get on

Name:  043019fi-The-Mosquito-Coast.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  55.3 KB

22. Post
    Good luck I didn't usually agree with anything you said but that's what made me read everything you posted hope you find what you're looking for

23. Post
    glhf

24. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    SOunds nice in theory. Lets see hw u get on

Name:  043019fi-The-Mosquito-Coast.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  55.3 KB
    rofl I was going to ask if he was taking the fatboy with him. Good reference.

bradc. Safe travels wherever you're off to, you're the salt of the earth.

25. Post
    Dude!

Make sure to hit me up if/when you visit civilisation up here in Orcland.