Page 8 of 13 First ... 567891011 ... Last

1. Post
    turning_point wrote:
    Lol
    wrighty is having a mare of it Backs Bangers, thinks England will go out and make a record against SL. Wants CdG dropped at all costs.

Keep em comin!

2. Post
    <N> wrote:
    wrighty is having a mare of it Backs Bangers, thinks England will go out and make a record against SL. Wants CdG dropped at all costs.

Keep em comin!
    Maybe if he gets off the fence on Munro and calls for him to be dropped, it’ll be the making of him!

3. Post
    LMAO wrighty. Having a torrid time of it m8.

4. Post
    Hello lads.

Sheesh!

Well done Sri Lanka. Catches win matches.

SL's wicketkeeper a contender for man of the match with those two caught behinds off the spinner.

5. Post
    Bitterly disappointing to have lost that one which given our last 3 games probably means we miss out on the semi finals now.

6. Post
    invisibleman18 wrote:
    Bitterly disappointing to have lost that one which given our last 3 games probably means we miss out on the semi finals now.
    Heads need to be kept up. You have your backs against the wall now. This could be the making of your team in terms of bonding together.

7. Post
    holy shit that is a good motor

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 6.46.58 PM.png
Views: 154
Size:  16.5 KB

8. Post
    28. June 22 9:30 PM Afghanistan vs India Rose Bowl, Southampton Group

I am not tuning into watch this

Maybe have a 9 team tournament next time.

9. Post
    <N> wrote:
    BREAKING: Shikhar Dhawan has been ruled out of the rest of the World Cup; Rishabh Pant is named as his replacement in India's squad

Big loss...
    India can't win the world cup without him.

10. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    28. June 22 9:30 PM Afghanistan vs India Rose Bowl, Southampton Group

I am not tuning into watch this

Maybe have a 9 team tournament next time.
    lol

India survived a mighty scare from winless Afghanistan to win a thrilling Cricket World Cup contest by 11 runs on Saturday (Sunday NZT).

Unbeaten India were made to sweat the entire distance by the winless Afghans, who produced their best effort yet and almost prevailed in a compelling match in the Rose Bowl, Southampton.

11. Post
    Man, feel bad for AFG, really thought they had that game when I went to bed.

12. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    holy shit that is a good motor

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 6.46.58 PM.png
Views: 154
Size:  16.5 KB
    lol https://twitter.com/AzzamAmeen/statu...79517010481152

13. Post
    I have not been following WC avidly.. but sufficient to know who is doing well and who are done and dusted. I have to say the Kiwis are now my fave to win. They were already my dark horses prior to the tourney.

14. Post
    Reckon NZ not playing any of the top teams in our first three games & winning those matches has given us a fair bit of confidence, can't take any of the weaker teams for granted though, some of them have beaten a few of the top ones... the semi-finals are going to be very exciting, any of those teams could win the tournament.

15. Post
    Huge game tonight against Australia after the loss the other day. Looking at the remaining fixtures I see Sri Lanka likely to end up on 10 points and Bangladesh on 9. Don't see us beating India or NZ so tonight is probably must win in terms of making the semi final.

16. Post

New Youtube cricket channel

Hi Everyone,

I have created a YouTube channel discussing all things cricket.

Id appreciate any feedback on this (negative or positive) as well as anything you may want me to cover on the channel.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIdnBRjvj08

17. Post
    I wish we could be 44-0 after 10 overs

18. Post
    unorthodox wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

I have created a YouTube channel discussing all things cricket.

Id appreciate any feedback on this (negative or positive) as well as anything you may want me to cover on the channel.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIdnBRjvj08
    Nice - was expecting a link to some Indian spam channel, was pleasantly surprised. A pet topic of mine is the openers in our ODI side, would be interested to hear your thoughts.

19. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Nice - was expecting a link to some Indian spam channel, was pleasantly surprised. A pet topic of mine is the openers in our ODI side, would be interested to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks mate. I will look into preparing something about our openers.

20. Post
    England need Roy back badly.

21. Post
    Hope England don't find their mojo against us.

22. Post
    We can't worry about what the poms or any other team are going to do just need to focus well & perform the best we can as a unit.

23. Post
    What a call to bring Behrendorff in

24. Post