Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	226204

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsw_game1_teamlist_1080x13501.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	169.2 KB 
ID:	226205

2. Post
    Does anyone think the Maroons will win? Looking through 1-17 it's hard to think of many players that the Blues would swap for the Maroons equivalent.

3. Post
    Gamblor wrote:
    Does anyone think the Maroons will win? Looking through 1-17 it's hard to think of many players that the Blues would swap for the Maroons equivalent.
    Blues look better on paper but it's Origin so who knows. Definitely predicting a blues series win though #uptheblues

4. Post
    The Blues forwards as a pack and bench are a lot stronger and better than the Queenslanders, but there's still a few guys in that line up for the Maroons who will cause some issues.

5. Post
    Dane and Will....not sure.

6. Post
    Nsw seem to be playing more off each other, theyíre outplaying qld in the middle with running and play of the ball speed. Qld seem to be relying more on their spine to get shit done individually, which ainít working so far

7. Post
    Now that was an epic gamer moment

8. Post
    Clearys game summed up in that kick. Wighton’s ****up was the game in the end, hope he never wears another blue jersey. Class all over the park with the exceptions of Mitchell, walker, Cleary and wighton. Qld gritted it out to their credit. Ponga, Munster & hunt very average (was hunt’s kick even a 40/20? I swear it bounced after the 30m line)

9. Post
    Cleary is so meh to me. He still hasn't had a good Origin game. Queensland just played with more intent & wanted the win more than the Blues.

10. Post
    They need to get Reynolds in there ASAP and a better forward pack otherwise itís going to be the same result over again and again. Thereís no intent or line speed from the blues.

11. Post
    That left edge for NSW was terrible on attack and defense.

What happened to the Cook Walker combination? I don't even remember a single pass between these 2.

Will be interesting to see Freddy's changes for Game 2.

12. Post
    Biohazard wrote:
    Clearys game summed up in that kick. Wighton’s ****up was the game in the end, hope he never wears another blue jersey. Class all over the park with the exceptions of Mitchell, walker, Cleary and wighton. Qld gritted it out to their credit. Ponga, Munster & hunt very average (was hunt’s kick even a 40/20? I swear it bounced after the 30m line)
    I only watched the first half, but Munster was playing great - made that awesome break....Mitchell on the other hand was embarrased by Chambers on a number of occasions.

13. Post
    Game changed when Wighton threw that intercept. Blues were hanging on, but after that they just didn't get it done.

Queensland also butchered three of four tries, which is stuff I have never seen them do before like that. Could have put 30 on NSW!

14. Post
    That penalty try was bullshit lol

15. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    That penalty try was bullshit lol
    I thought it was fair enough. Denied him the opportunity and he would've got there before the ball went dead...could argue he may've knocked on I guess

16. Post
    Yeah I think he would have got there with ease.

17. Post
    Blues playing awesome. They look like a much better team with Maloney & Turbo in it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18. Post
    Maloney should have been there from the start and now we see why

19. Post
    He should have gone himself when he passed that forward ball to ado-Carr, heaps of space

20. Post
    What a hiding. Big hill to climb in Sydney.

21. Post
    They should just forget about Cleary & leave Graham at 7 for Game 3

22. Post
    Didn't expect Queensland to roll over quite so meekly but **** yeah up the blues.

23. Post
    One Queensland forward over 100 metres and the pack averaged 62.

The NSW pack averaged over 100.

They missed Arrow hugely.

24. Post
    Epic performance last night.