Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Wish I could enter!

Sweet competition!

3. Post
    If you could have the power of any one of the X-Men, what power would you choose and why?

So many to choose from. But I think id have to go with Super Speed. Quicksilver is awesome. Plus then I wouldn't need to pay uber eats to pick up my food anymore lol.

4. Post
    Definitely Wolverine, that guy can take a beating. Healing makes a fight a lot easier. Hope I win, my birthdays on the 5th June

5. Post
    I was also choose the Super Speed of Quicksilver so I can speed through all the mundane boring shit in life & have way more time for the fun stuff

6. Post
    Teleportation.

Avoid traffic, jet lag, customs, immigration.

You don't need to wait for deliveries you can literally just pop down to the store.

Attend any sporting event, concert or movie you want for free and without waiting in line.

Become the world's greatest magician without having to drown copies of yourself in glass tanks under the stage and then for some reason store all of the bodies away in a basement somewhere...

7. Post
    Probably go with Quicksilver's super speed. Not only so I could explore the world, but also learn stuff super quick like a new language or skill as he basically processes everything faster

8. Post
    brand wrote:
    Teleportation.

Avoid traffic, jet lag, customs, immigration.

You don't need to wait for deliveries you can literally just pop down to the store.

Attend any sporting event, concert or movie you want for free and without waiting in line.

Become the world's greatest magician without having to drown copies of yourself in glass tanks under the stage and then for some reason store all of the bodies away in a basement somewhere...
    That would be Nightcrawler.

I would have to go with Rogue, absorb any mutants abilitys superstrength remove memorys I could become supreme ruler!!

9. Post
    Professor X. Mind control and reading minds.

10. Post
    Gotta be Professor X's mind powers, so I can read people's minds and know what they all truly think of me... wait no, that sounds horrible, I.. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I

11. Post
    Lucifer_Morningstar wrote:
    That would be Nightcrawler.
    Or a bunch of others apparently...
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Teleportation

12. Post
    Would have to take Wolverines powers for sure. Accelerated healing ftw.

13. Post
    Rogues' power. The power to steal any of the mentioned powers trumps all...She flies too, plus I would also rock a white streak hairdo.

14. Post
    Wolverine's regeneration keeps him perpetually in peak condition, never aging, never getting sick. Regeneration of that level is basically immortality.
    And a girlfriend like Mystique, imagine the possibilities...

15. Post
    Iceman.

Never run out of ice for me Jim Beam & Cola.

16. Post
    I'd pick Cyclops Zapping people with laser eyes and always wearing cool sunnies every day

17. Post
    I would choose teleportation, so that I could attend the movie's red carpet world premiere in Hollywood next week!

18. Post
    On the subject of this movie and hope no spoilers, is this like the endgame version of xmen? The big stars moving on to bring a new band of superstar xmen? I think Arnie would make an excellent Apocalypse.

19. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    On the subject of this movie and hope no spoilers, is this like the endgame version of xmen? The big stars moving on to bring a new band of superstar xmen? I think Arnie would make an excellent Apocalypse.
    It's one of the better stories of the X-Men franchise

20. Post
    Appearance Shifting ala Mystique. Can basically be anybody. I am Egor now.

21. Post
    Cyclops's laser eyes

It'd be like writing your name in the snow but on the sides of buildings

22. Post
    My top 3, its too hard to pick one:

Mystique - Do anything you want anywhere you want
    Wolverine - Essentially Immortal
    Phoenix/Jean - Telekinesis (flight and other tricks) plus extreme telepathic powers

23. Post
    are we talking all kinds of Xmen or are we talking just what we see on screen?

if only on screen, Logan would be fun, effective immortality, ability to learn experience everything over time.

if we are talking all kinds then, that's even easier, a certain boy who became an THE Xman later, Franklin Richards. living god till the end of days.

24. Post
    Would be prof x mind power. Able to get anyone to do anything, be handy for playing texas holdem.

25. Post
    Magneto's powers

Build a sky scraper in a day. get paid shit loads :P