Page 1 of 12 123411 ... Last

1. Post

COD 2019 : Modern Warfare

New Engine
    Campaign, Co-op, Multiplayer, No BR
    Cross play @ launch
    No season pass, free maps
    Campaign is Gritty, more violent than in the past.
    Shared weapon unlock progression between game modes
    October 25th release

2. Post
    Console bros gonna get rekt by PC players.

3. Post
    Woman: Who is your team ?

Price: Some old comrades

Me:

4. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    New Engine
    Name:  17c.png
Views: 672
Size:  125.2 KB

Remember the last time they claimed that CoD used a new engine? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

5. Post
    I mean they have my attention

6. Post
    I dont get it. So people got pissed over infinite/advanced warfare being in the future but will eat this up? Loved infinite warfare and this looks good too just feels like a bit of hypocrisy on the part of the fan base.
    Last edited by Valeyard; 31st May 2019 at 8:46 am.

7. Post
    It is a reimagining of one of their most popular games, so yeah the fan base will eat it up.

Modern Warfare was the last one I played online, so keen to see if they can recapture the essence of that.

8. Post
    Keen as, actually not at all interested in multiplayer for once.

9. Post
    COD streamer Drift0r thinks the game might struggle to get a rating in NZ given how dark it is.

10. Post
    Keen, I think... hope MP is good. Really glad there is no BR. Crossplay gives hope to the PC player base.

11. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Keen, I think... hope MP is good. Really glad there is no BR. Crossplay gives hope to the PC player base.
    Me too, haven't enjoyed COD MP since MW3.

Im assuming PC Crossplay will function like fortnite, where PC players don't get into console lobbies unless they are already in a party with console players

12. Post
    I'd like to see cross-play open for platforms all on this game no matter the party, would be a great way for console players to give up on CoD / or Cross-Play.

13. Post
    Sounds like a COD campaign I might actually be interested in. Sounds pretty sweet compared to all that generic Michael Bay-esque bullshit the series has devolved into.

Only a fan of crossplay between PC and console if they implement separate lobbies for controller & kb/m players

14. Post
    It's a not a new engine after all. An AAA publisher lying, who would've thought?! https://youtu.be/U-ku28RArRo?t=91

15. Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...-the-industry/

Confirmation in this article that it will have Fortnite style "input-matchmaking" so console players will only get matched with pc controller users

Question was asked on twitter, article was re tweeted by infinity ward dev
    Last edited by matt8485; 3rd June 2019 at 11:07 am.

16. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    COD streamer Drift0r thinks the game might struggle to get a rating in NZ given how dark it is.
    Surely he mean Aus?

We have a more chilled rating system than there..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. Post
    Actually keen.

Whats best campiagns?

18. Post
    2v2 mode gameplay. Pretty keen tbh https://youtu.be/SRyqKR_o5I8?t=125

Reminds me most of COD4. Proper MP reveal Aug 1st.

19. Post
    Movement lools abit more weighty than previous CoDs, looks abit like R6:Siege.
    Odd gamemode to reveal with, I'm keen tho.
    I enjoyed face-off in mw3 which had 2v2 aswell as 3v3

20. Post
    Looks pretty good to me but one video I watched they were comparing the movement to Battlefield which I hope isn't true as that does feel a bit clunky on console.

21. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Depends which Battlefield you're talking about. I think BC2, BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV all feel quite different. BC2 and BF1 are slower and heavier, the others are light and quick. This looks slower and heavier but not exactly slow, recent COD's have been way too quick.
    Yeah pretty much BF1 since I didn't really play much of the other ones. Wasn't a fan of the slow clunky movement.

22. Post
    <N> wrote:
    2v2 mode gameplay. Pretty keen tbh https://youtu.be/SRyqKR_o5I8?t=125

Reminds me most of COD4. Proper MP reveal Aug 1st.
    Weighty movement looks like Killzone 2's.

Jesus that off-screen teammate who keeps yelling is annoying and cringe.

23. Post
    2v2s look fun as hell.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

24. Post

25. Post
    I'm really not a COD player but, for those who are, how do you feel about the monetization in Black Ops 4?