Results 276 to 300 of 335

  1. Post
    Lothy wrote:
    The game is far from being in beta. They cannot account for every element and only through 1000's of hours of gameplay can they start seeing what to balance. As long as they are working on balancing the game I am happy.

    My only wish is for marksmen rifles to be single shot kills from any reasonable distance. Seems 30m you get the kill, but anywhere past that gets dicey.
    The minimap and it's function has a MASSIVE impact on how Call of duty games play. To make a significant change to it affects the whole game. It's a tad strange to be changing your whole game this way after release. re-balancing weapon stats is a totally normal on going process, that I can understand.

  2. Post
    New patch coming out with new maps and balances. Will be interesting to see patch notes

  3. Post
    I think the maps just have a bit of a learning curve, once you've played them a number of times you quickly figure out how not to get shot from no where.

  4. Post
    Lothy wrote:
    New patch coming out with new maps and balances. Will be interesting to see patch notes
    Hopefully they nerf the **** out of the 725, claymores & footsteps and buff the other AR's to be viable alternatives to the M4. They should also make Dead Silence a perk and put in slot 2 as competition for Ghost.

  5. Post
    New update is 56gb?

    edit: nope, it's 8.5gb but you need 56gb HDD free just for the update.

  6. Post
    Was 12gb for me (pc)

  7. Post
    Nice break down of the patch notes:

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#21adf25b1404

  8. Post
    So whats the general consensus on this, it's good but the maps are bad? whats wrong with the maps?

  9. Post
    Good changes

    • 725 Shotgun: Increase to ADS and Hip Spread, reduced damage range

    • M4A1 Assault Rifle: Reduced damage range, small recoil increase

    • Assault Rifles: Increased hip spread to reduce effectiveness up close, less damage at long range for full auto 5.56 rifles.

    But what ?

    • Crouch and Prone no longer adjust recoil

  10. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    So whats the general consensus on this, it's good but the maps are bad? whats wrong with the maps?
    I personally dont mind the maps at all. They different to the CoD norm and I think that's what people are not liking.

    The below article sums up the patch notes and game:

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#21adf25b1404

  11. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Good changes

    • 725 Shotgun: Increase to ADS and Hip Spread, reduced damage range

    • M4A1 Assault Rifle: Reduced damage range, small recoil increase

    • Assault Rifles: Increased hip spread to reduce effectiveness up close, less damage at long range for full auto 5.56 rifles.

    But what ?

    • Crouch and Prone no longer adjust recoil
    725 doesn't feel nerfed at all, neither does the m4.

  12. Post
    Riot shields are so ****en annoying. Why do IW games always have so much annoying bullshit in them?Hope Treyach gets back to top form next year and make a CoD that is actually fun. I'm actually tempted to buy BO4 and play that instead lol.

  13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Riot shields are so ****en annoying. Why do IW games always have so much annoying bullshit in them?Hope Treyach gets back to top form next year and make a CoD that is actually fun. I'm actually tempted to buy BO4 and play that instead lol.
    Your such a treyarch fanboy
    You gunna add me so we can do some cross play or what?

  14. Post
    dude riot shields are easy to deal with use semtex, molotov or thermite. Really is easy...

  15. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I would, but still waiting for them to fix the game so I can actually play it...
    Game is unplayable for me at the moment. Cut scenes are choppy with only 2-3 FPS. Pretty common problem according to the amount of Google results. None of the suggested fixes seem to sort it for me so will have to wait until a patch is released.

    How do you get pre-rendered cut scenes to **** up so bad?

  16. Post
    Rii wrote:
    How do you get pre-rendered cut scenes to **** up so bad?
    They're using them to mask the game loading.

  17. Post
    Yep, had it over two weeks since launch now and none of the patches have fixed it. It has corrupted my Windows (1903) install with its blue screening, several Windows store apps won't even launch now and reinstalling them doesn't fix it, amongst a bunch of other things of tried as a computer tech, so I am left with no option but to have to reinstall Windows to add insult to injury!

    Never had this bad of an experience with a game before, let alone a AAA one. It will still only play on the lowest gfx settings intermittently, as soon as I turn the gfx up on my 1080Ti it crashes, even if I just leave it on the menu screen - 'Dev error 5759' is the common one for that (and all my drivers are up to date).

    I get additional errors if I have things like Chrome open in the background bitching about not enough memory when there is loads free etc. Doesn't matter if I play at 4k or 1080p.

    Hard to believe the beta ran flawlessly on the same system...

  18. Post
    yeah cut scenes were kinda bugged for me too, out of sync audio and shit, had that dev error 6068 and just decided to crank most the settings down (r9 390), havent really had any problems after that.

  19. Post
    Cant believe this medocre game is till broken after all these patches lol.

    Anyone else have an issue where you'll be unloading a clip into someone but some of the bullets don't register? It feels like your gun jams up for a split second. It ****en sux when you have a guaranteed kill but you get ****ed over by the shitty hit reg and they end up killing you instead.

  20. Post
    Havent had any issues since launch and personally really have been enjoying the game.

    There are issues, but they are constantly patching.

    I think there will be a major update before the season pass launches, so maybe check back in then

  21. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Cant believe this medocre game is till broken after all these patches lol.

    Anyone else have an issue where you'll be unloading a clip into someone but some of the bullets don't register? It feels like your gun jams up for a split second. It ****en sux when you have a guaranteed kill but you get ****ed over by the shitty hit reg and they end up killing you instead.
    100% Agree. The game is next level trash.

    Worst maps ever in a COD
    Worst spawns ever in a COD
    Line of sight issues (guy can see half your body sticking out from around a corner, yet you can't see any of him)
    Horrible gun balance
    Elephant footsteps encourage static/campy gameplay
    Strong SBMM
    Poor visibility
    Random explosive deaths even with EOD equipped
    Crashes / blue screens / Errors
    Last edited by matt8485; 26th November 2019 at 8:52 pm.

  22. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    100% Agree. The game is next level trash.

    Worst maps ever in a COD
    Worst spawns ever in a COD
    Line of sight issues (guy can see half your body sticking out from around a corner, yet you can't see any of him)
    Horrible gun balance
    Elephant footsteps encourage static/campy gameplay
    Strong SBMM
    Poor visibility
    Random explosive deaths even with EOD equipped
    Crashes / blue screens / Errors
    Yep pretty much. IW just has no idea how to make a good CoD anymore. Last good one they made was MW3 and Sledgehammer helped them with that.

    I still havent completely given up on this game yet since theres **** all other MP games that I like atm and I get a few moments of enjoyment here & there.

  23. Post
    The original IW guys that made good CoD games are now Respawn.

  24. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    The original IW guys that made good CoD games are now Respawn.
    Yeah true IW turned to shit after West & Zampella left. IW have now made 3 of the worst CoD games with Ghosts, Infinite Warfare and now this lol.

  25. Post
    ZOMG biggest free content drop in CoD history coming next week!!!! But really what a joke saying they're adding 3 new maps but they're just remastered versions of Crash, Vacant and Shipment lol. Probably a good thing cos any brand new maps would most likely be shit anyways lol.

    If the game still isnt fun after playing on these awesome classic maps then it will never be fun lol. If the game still sux after this content drop then I'm done with it for good.