1. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    ZOMG biggest free content drop in CoD history coming next week!!!! But really what a joke saying they're adding 3 new maps but they're just remastered versions of Crash, Vacant and Shipment lol. Probably a good thing cos any brand new maps would most likely be shit anyways lol.

If the game still isnt fun after playing on these awesome classic maps then it will never be fun lol. If the game still sux after this content drop then I'm done with it for good.

Lol, you should just uninstall now and be done with it. Seriously, if you dont like the mechanics of the game now, a different dress isnt going to make you feel happy about yourself ;-)

2. Post
    I don't get the qq, I guess I don't take it that seriously. Best COD in ages, not perfect... but it has so many positives. Graphics, sound and performance is great. Realism is heaps of fun, gunfight, ground war... maps are average but we'll be getting plenty I think. I'd be happy with just remasters at this point.

It's far from perfect but I'm having fun with it as a casual shooter.

3. Post
    Well to me the maps are the biggest issue so I'm hoping the remasters will make the game more enjoyable. At least the claymore spam has been reduced alot and the 725 has been nerfed so they have made some improvements. Really wish they'd put red dots back on the mini map like the old days and that Ghost was only active while the player is moving to help combat campers who still have an advantage in this game. They should also make Dead Silence a perk if they're not gonna fix the footsteps.

4. Post
    <N> wrote:

It's far from perfect but I'm having fun with it as a casual shooter.
    I've loved COD for this exact reason, it was, in the past a "Casual" Arcade shooter.
    But the strong SBMM algorithm in this game makes it far from Casual.
    Not being big headed or anything but I consider myself a pretty decent COD player (2+ kd, highish w/l etc), but having every god damn lobby with guys around my skill level is lame just basically means your shoe horned into one play style(sweat fest/try hard) , using the meta setup just to go positive, it is boring and exhausting.
    Hay I don't mind having the occasional close game against skilled players, but every f&$#ing lobby, yeah nah.

And Yeah the Maps are the other major for me.

Hay remember when we all gave Sledgehammer shit for only having 9 6v6 maps and they were all pretty average....
    Those WW2 maps look pretty f#&@ing good right now

5. Post
    Yeah dont get it...

CoD for me started to go south after MW2 days. So this game is by far (for me) the best cod out in years.

Could they tweak SBMM a little? Sure

But already, i am already starting to notice some of the more hardcore (sweaty... what a reference...) players and that still doesnt stop me. I am just forced to play a little smarter instead of just running around and mowing everything down that has a pulse.

If KD is that big of a deal, then go play GW. There is no SBMM in that mode and you can still run and gun for the most part.

6. Post
    Out of say 10 games i play, maybe 3 are ridiculously hard and I get proper handled. Otherwise its either me completely destroying them or a fairly even game.

There are some changes that need to be made, but it wont affect the game that much. Thats why I said, if you dont like the game now, I highly doubt you ever will. Save yourself the pain and stop

7. Post
    ^Wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the many campers the game is catered so heavily towards since you love it so much lol.

The game just isn't that fun even when I'm doing well. I'm an all out rusher and this game just doesn't cater to that play style. Playing slow and campy is boring to me. Say what you want about the futuristic shit but the last CoD I was really into, which is BO3, is 100x more fun than this. At least you could rush & run around without having to worry all the time about some pussy camping in a dark corner who can hear you coming from a mile away. The maps in BO3 actually had a flow to them & there weren't a million windows and camping spots.

The only reason I havent given up on this game completely yet is I do love the visuals, the modern setting & the feel of the guns so its not a complete dud. I agree with alot of comments from big YT'ers that the game has so much potential just a lot of bullshit is holding it back.
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 29th November 2019 at 11:46 am.

8. Post
    See this is where we disagree. I am focusing just on my bison getting it to gold and I run and gun. There is only one map I snipe/camp and thats the bridge map.

The gameplay is just different and more in line with MW1 and MW2.

Lol and get off your high horse, i dont skulk in the shadows waiting for the easy kills.

#aDapT

9. Post
    lots of scrubs in here that need to get good by the looks of it

10. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    lots of scrubs in here that need to get good by the looks of it
    Unless your Shroud, This statement is irrelevant, you obviously fail to grasp what Strong SBMM is.
    If anything I need to play worse, so I can get into these lobbies of people using Bisons, all I see is pre-aiming, head glitching M4A1s

11. Post
    hahaha, got to love the little jab at me.

12. Post
    Tbh matchmaking in general sucks ass. Nothing kills a game faster for me. I miss local pub servers.

13. Post
    Lothy wrote:
    hahaha, got to love the little jab at me.
    LOL all in good jest my man. But honestly I have never been killed by the bison, like ever

14. Post
    Got the game last sat
    My COD crashes as soon as I get into the menu area or before that. looked online
    I updated drivers, reinstalled, changed drives

Any ideas?

PC Specs are AMD fx-850
    GTX980
    24GB Ram
    2TB hdd

15. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    LOL all in good jest my man. But honestly I have never been killed by the bison, like ever
    haha, i know.

I just need a few more mounted kills and ill have my gold bison. Then Ill move onto an AR i think. Dont whether to go for the m13 or ak

16. Post
    Does anyone here still play WWII? I never got into it because I hated the beta but apparently they overhauled it and its really good now. Just been watching some YTers who have basically given up on MW & gone back to it. It looks way more fun than MW and only $29 at MA so will probably pick it up.

17. Post
    WW2 had a pretty good story, if I remember correctly. I'm not really a MP sorta guy so I wouldn't really know about that aspect of it.

18. Post
    =Mad*^*Slasher= wrote:
    Got the game last sat
    My COD crashes as soon as I get into the menu area or before that. looked online
    I updated drivers, reinstalled, changed drives

Any ideas?

PC Specs are AMD fx-850
    GTX980
    24GB Ram
    2TB hdd
    Same except GTX 970. Spent a few hours reinstalling drivers to old versions etc. to no avail. Might be getting a refund, can't do much with a game that won't launch.

19. Post
    Been playing WW2 for last few hours and having a blast. So much more fun than MW. Feels so good being able to rush around without worrying about claymores or pussies camping in windows or in dark corners. People actually move in this game and most of them don't play like bitches. Also the maps actually have flow and matches dont go the max time limit almost every game.

20. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Been playing WW2 for last few hours and having a blast. So much more fun than MW. Feels so good being able to rush around without worrying about claymores or pussies camping in windows or in dark corners. People actually move in this game and most of them don't play like bitches. Also the maps actually have flow and matches dont go the max time limit almost every game.
    Yea this game was pretty good after they overhauled the divisions system, pity it didn't launch in the state that it was at the end,xould have been one of the greats.
    I'll try get my disk back off one of my bros and I'll have a jam with you Bro.
    Are you finding decent/local lobbies?

21. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Cant say I agree. I'm loving MW while I hated WW2. Season one dropped today with new maps should be fun.

22. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Cant say I agree. I'm loving MW while I hated WW2. Season one dropped today with new maps should be fun.
    lol I was about to post the same thing. I played WW2 in beta and my gosh, I felt the need to be on Ritalin to cope. I think right there is the difference in game types.

Honestly, go look at the previous MW games and how "fast" they played. Its all pretty much on par with this game. The call of duty games progressively became more arcadey and fast over time.

23. Post
    Lothy wrote:
    lol I was about to post the same thing. I played WW2 in beta and my gosh, I felt the need to be on Ritalin to cope. I think right there is the difference in game types.

Honestly, go look at the previous MW games and how "fast" they played. Its all pretty much on par with this game. The call of duty games progressively became more arcadey and fast over time.
    Yep and its not like the other CoD games don't have issues with campers either.

24. Post
    Lothy wrote:

I agree MW1 and 2 were slower paced and campier than the newer games but this game takes camping to a whole other level. I think the shitty maps in this game have alot to do with that. I still liked MW1&2 overall. My main issue with the new game is that it gives campers so many tools and promotes camping. Rushers are treated like the red headed step child in this game lol. Thats why I like Treyarchs games (except BO4). They promote rushing and have so many tools to counter campers.

I'm a flat out rusher so I like the games with a faster pace and people actually move around. Advanced Warfare is absolutely my most hatest CoD though. That was just too OTT. IW was shit as well.

25. Post
    LMAO I shouldn't be surprised but the changes IW have made to this new version of Crash are a bit of a joke lol. As if there weren't enough head glitching/camping spots in this map already they have added a new one or as IW call it - a "safe space" lol. I think there is one on the opposite spawn too. This pretty much sums up their mentality regarding this game lol. Also Vacant and Shipment are nowhere to be seen lol. Oh well guess I'm done with this game now. I was holding out hope that playing on Crash again would actually be fun but alas lol.

matt8485 wrote:
    Are you finding decent/local lobbies?
    Yeah bro have no trouble most of time finding full local lobbies