1. Post
    Taiveraad wrote:
    I'm really not a COD player but, for those who are, how do you feel about the monetization in Black Ops 4?
    It's lame, but doesn't really affect me because I only play blackout

2. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH5_QRLL0Vo&t=177s&app=deskto]
    hnnnnnnnnng, looks awesome.

3. Post
    20v20

Apparently feels a lot like a BF game

Gunsmith looks awesome

4. Post
    not too keen on the removal of the mini map & the maps not being the traditional 3 lanes & being more like the ones in Ghosts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. Post
    I've got zero interest so far unless they show me a nice bolt action rifle

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    not too keen on the removal of the mini map & the maps not being the traditional 3 lanes & being more like the ones in Ghosts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I'm exactly the opposite. Glad they got the map designer back from early MW's.

7. Post
    crossplay should fill up the playerbase a bit, I think in oce the pc playerbase for cod games is pretty shit, was looking at shrouds stream and there were some people using console

8. Post
    <N> wrote:
    I'm exactly the opposite. Glad they got the map designer back from early MW's.
    I'm a big fan of Treyarch maps & really like the 3 lane design. I hate maps like in Ghosts that have a million flanking routes and you get shot in the back a lot. Those kind of maps turn into a cluster ****. I like being able to predict which direction enemies might be coming from instead of having to look all over the place for them (same reason I like the mini map). Have a feeling I might struggle with this game since its quite different to other CoD's and you need to be decent when it comes to tactics lol.

No season pass & crossplay is definitely a good thing & really like the realism of the guns etc.

9. Post
    Pretty much sums up my issue with the removal of the mini map. I don't wanna go around trying to find enemies in a CoD game I wanna get straight into the thicck of the action.

10. Post
    I never looked at the minimap in CoD games. You can still get the map from perks anyway. No issue for me.

11. Post
    Not an issue for me either as I prefer hardcore anyway, so I'm use to not having a map

12. Post
    guess I'm just a filthy casual then lol

13. Post
    Considering the super human speeds you can sprint around in this currently, I doubt you'll be looking for enemies long.

14. Post
    Looks like this CoD is actually going to be good and not just a reskin like the last 17 versions of the game
    Keen to check it out

15. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Considering the super human speeds you can sprint around in this currently, I doubt you'll be looking for enemies long.
    CoD fans are saying movement is too slow... lol. It's slower than previous games, but still quick.

16. Post
    I'm taking it that all you guys who like all these changes are BF fans lol. Regarding the mini map its just not just about knowing where enemies are but also your where your team mates are. It was very useful for getting an overall real time perspective of what was going on around you.

17. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I'm taking it that all you guys who like all these changes are BF fans lol. Regarding the mini map its just not just about knowing where enemies are but also your where your team mates are. It was very useful for getting an overall real time perspective of what was going on around you.
    They've already said teammates will have outlines around them and you can see those through walls. I think that's a fine compromise...

I'm a BF fan, but I was also a CoD fan in the early days too. I like both, but BFV is crap and MW looks good. I don't necessarily care about big player counts, 6v6, 10v10, 20v20 can all be fun. Bad Company 2 at 32p was perfect. CoD used to allow more numbers so this is just a return to that.

18. Post
    <N> wrote:
    CoD fans are saying movement is too slow... lol. It's slower than previous games, but still quick.
    Really? I was watching Shroud play it and once he figured out the key for the super sprint it was really fast, even he said it was too fast.

I haven't really played MP CoD since the first MW (besides about 20 hours of Blackout when it was in beta), I used to play a heap of CoD till they did away with dedicated servers after that. Haven't bothered much with the last two Battlefields either. Hoping this might drag me away from Overwatch.

19. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Really? I was watching Shroud play it and once he figured out the key for the super sprint it was really fast, even he said it was too fast.

I haven't really played MP CoD since the first MW (besides about 20 hours of Blackout when it was in beta), I used to play a heap of CoD till they did away with dedicated servers after that. Haven't bothered much with the last two Battlefields either. Hoping this might drag me away from Overwatch.
    I Imagine you haven't played as much COD since our SOH clan days. That was good days SOH vanilla COD.

20. Post
    Saying it feels like a battlefield game is pretty funny considering that these days those are like cod

20v20 got me a little interested but It does look way too fast and chaotic though. I liked in the older games where the maps had cohesion and the two sides mostly stayed grouped up and pushed together. This seems like the opposite of that but it's purely based on the tiny bit of footage above.

21. Post
    2 things i always hated about CoD was team deathmatch and hardcore servers being empty... As op says, I hope the cross platform play helps keep hardcore/multi mode servers available for longer

22. Post
    Lothy wrote:
    2 things i always hated about CoD was team deathmatch and hardcore servers being empty... As op says, I hope the cross platform play helps keep hardcore/multi mode servers available for longer
    Always hated since when though? I doubt there has been much interest on PC since the original MW's. I think a LOT of people will be jumping back on board now... especially given how lackluster BF has become.

23. Post
    Lothy wrote:
    . As op says, I hope the cross platform play helps keep hardcore/multi mode servers available for longer
    I hope enjoy playing with gamepad, otherwise no crossplay for you.

24. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I hope enjoy playing with gamepad, otherwise no crossplay for you.
    I dont fully understand. They stated that PC gamers will be able to play with console gamers. So dont know what you mean about playing with a game pad...

25. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Always hated since when though? I doubt there has been much interest on PC since the original MW's. I think a LOT of people will be jumping back on board now... especially given how lackluster BF has become.
    Only CoD games i didnt play was Ghost and Advanced Warfare and all on PC.