Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    This looks sick. I'm hyped for sure.

Return of ya boi Clint Hocking, who hasn't shipped a game since Far Cry 2.

2. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Hard pass. Doesn't even look like Watch Dogs anymore lol. It's like they wanted to make a saints row game then did a watch dogs mod on it. This franchise has gone off the rails.
    How has it gone off the rails?

3. Post
    Looks even less like the original than the second did.

The gameplay will probably be fun, but I was hoping for a ripoff of The Getaway with hacking, not a ripoff of Saints Row and Cyberpunk.

4. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Looks even less like the original than the second did.

The gameplay will probably be fun, but I was hoping for a ripoff of The Getaway with hacking, not a ripoff of Saints Row and Cyberpunk.
    Oh my God the getaway. One of the best games ever made

5. Post
    Okay this is looking pretty cool. Watch Dogs 1 was pretty average, 2 looked like more of the same (though I hear that might be the one to actually play through, the first couldn't hold my attention) so I'm pretty glad they went in a different direction. The thought of the same flavour but just inside London didn't really appeal hugely.

6. Post
    CoolShady wrote:
    How has it gone off the rails?
    Exactly, lets compare everything!!11

7. Post
    That looks ****ing fun tbh.

Cyberpunk: The early days in third person.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. Post
    Yeah, looks fun. I'll certainly check it out, unless the initial reviews are all terrible or something.

That release date though, so many games coming out around then.

9. Post
    Granny needs her own game: Assassins Creed: Rest Home

10. Post
    I don't get the Saints Row link, where are people drawing that? Saints Row started off with the typical gangster story then led into future dystopian parody with hugely ridiculous things thrown into the game for the lulz.

The only thing this seems to have in common is dystopian future, doesn't seem to be a parody of anything though and somewhat grounded in reality.

11. Post
    Map

12. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    I don't get the Saints Row link
    From their asses. The tone of Legion is pretty damn dark. Eg Authoritarian government with forced deportation squads. Assault drones flying around.

"You have the OPTION to play as former assassin, hacker grannies... ZOMG WTF IT'S SAINTS ROW 4!!!!!!1111 BETRAYAL OF FRANCHISE!!!111"
    You see how ridiculous their mental gymnastics are here?

EDIT: Just remembered that the E3 demo had a mission where you're battling SEX SLAVE TRAFFICKERS. "BuT iT's JuSt LiKe SaInTs RoW iN ToNe"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C_1xmhKUwAAwEwJ.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	226357
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 13th June 2019 at 6:14 pm.

13. Post
    Shit i am going to do at least one playthru recruiting only Senior Citizens

14. Post
    Here's the PC prices once you apply Uplay Points 20% off discount.

~$75.18 for standard edition vs. ~$125.30 for Gold Edition (game + season pass).
    https://store.ubi.com/anz/watch-dogs...dard%20Edition

I'll think hold off until they've revealed the season pass contents. Ubi DLC campaigns have been a real mixed bag in recent years I found.
    AC Odyssey + Origins: awesome campaign DLCs.
    Ghost Recon Wildlands: horseshit campaign DLCs.
    Far Cry 5: Two average as hell campaign DLCs, one utterly dreadful.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2019-06-29 055727.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	226506