Results 1 to 12 of 12

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    I'd buy a switch again for this. But thye really need to drop a few aspects of the game out. Weapon damage and climbing exhaustion.

  3. Post
    #3
    They should try not to make a boring world this time. (They probably won't since I feel like they're just gonna copypasta BotW's world.) Hopefully they'll make some actual dungeons this time around, not just shitty motion control boulder puzzle shrines.

  4. Post
    #4
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    They should try not to make a boring world this time. (They probably won't since I feel like they're just gonna copypasta BotW's world.) Hopefully they'll make some actual dungeons this time around, not just shitty motion control boulder puzzle shrines.
    Good point the world was so empty and boring as heck.

  5. Post
    #5
    It's hardly one of the best games of the generation. It's a beautiful game with some fun gameplay, and brewing stuff is great, but it becomes a chore after a while.

    I did enjoy it for quite a long time, but then got bored and stopped playing

  6. Post
    #6
    zippy wrote:
    It's hardly one of the best games of the generation. It's a beautiful game with some fun gameplay, and brewing stuff is great, but it becomes a chore after a while.

    I did enjoy it for quite a long time, but then got bored and stopped playing
    I'd say it's certainly a 7/10 game but yeah not one of the best

  7. Post
    #7
    And I disagree with all of you

    Anyway common prediction is that this is gonna be to BotW what Majora was to OoT: darker tone, more focused scenario, etc. I'm sure they heard the feedback and are looking to rectify the lack of real dungeons too.

  8. Post
    #8
    Inkling wrote:
    And I disagree with all of you
    Me too.

    I loved BotW. I also enjoyed the break from the dungeon aspects that I never enjoyed about Zelda titles.
    Here's an open world full of exploration and things to discover, but now for the next half an hour we'll put you in an enclosed space with a lack of save points, which you have to slog through just so you start to miss the cool open world part again.

  9. Post
    #9
    Hope Switch drops in price soon.
    Want this Odyssey and T Freeze.

  10. Post
    #10
    jords wrote:
    Hope Switch drops in price soon.
    Want this Odyssey and T Freeze.
    Good luck with that, it's a Nintendo product. Best hope the rumoured Switch Mini is cheaper.

    The only times when WiiU were really noticeably discounted were when retailers trying to clear stock. Nobody wanted that shit.

  11. Post
    #11
    This is Nintendo we’re talking about - who can charge $100nzd for a game that cost far less to make than games on other consoles, not to mention $120 nzd for a pro controller when other similiar controllers like the Xbox one wireless controller can be found for $70

    On a per unit basis Nintendo kills it in the margin department, they clearly have the best margins in the industry

  12. Post
    #12
    The "Nintendo tax" and "Nintendo games hold there value" memes exist because they're true.