Page 2 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    Finally preordered from MA AU. Didn't want to grow old waiting for NZGS to deliver it lol.

2. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Finally preordered from MA AU. Didn't want to grow old waiting for NZGS to deliver it lol.
    Good man!

3. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Same here.

.... i'll definitely be online .....

4. Post
    Guess I'll grab it. Won't be on PS4 though

5. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Guess I'll grab it. Won't be on PS4 though
    Boo-urns!

6. Post
    Stuff you lot, was going to wait for a special but preordered on PSN just now so I can jam with my GP fam. Been too long since I played with you lot in a game.

7. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Stuff you lot, was going to wait for a special but preordered on PSN just now so I can jam with my GP fam. Been too long since I played with you lot in a game.
    You on my PSN guy?

8. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    You on my PSN guy?
    Yeah, why you not on my friends list for!? Tch, sent you a friend request.

9. Post
    Yes online play boys whos playing launch night?

10. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    You better believe I will be

11. Post
    Credit card charged, ADVANCE!

12. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Hell yeah bro its on like Donkey Kong!!

13. Post
    $10 off $50 at MA NZ with TGAGEDDON19 but not eligible on preorders so might order tomorrow, still haven't decided yet, really tempted but I don't have much time to play. Do I squeeze it in now or wait? I loved CTR split screen back in the day but I don't know if I'd enjoy it as much online today. Is it a long term game or a casual game?

14. Post
    Vic wrote:
    $10 off $50 at MA NZ with TGAGEDDON19 but not eligible on preorders so might order tomorrow, still haven't decided yet, really tempted but I don't have much time to play. Do I squeeze it in now or wait? I loved CTR split screen back in the day but I don't know if I'd enjoy it as much online today. Is it a long term game or a casual game?
    I believe there's a decent road map for DLC that includes Spyro.

15. Post
    My order just shipped!!

16. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    My order just shipped!!
    Mine has also "shipped" but currently still in Rosedale

17. Post
    Yeah mine says "Label created" on the NZ Post site lol. Hopefully it comes first thing tomorrow morning. Need to get some practice in before I take on you guys lol.

18. Post
    I can't remember, it's being a damn long time. Does this game have a single player story mode or is it multiplayer only?

I got bored quickly of Mario Kart because it was generally multiplayer focused

19. Post
    Been playing the original on my Playstation Classic. There are hubs with a bunch of different races, some you need to unlock with stars that you collect from winning other races. Then you start unlocking more hubs etc. I haven't played much of it due to the remaster coming out, so I'm not sure of the longevity. But there is an SP mode.

20. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I can't remember, it's being a damn long time. Does this game have a single player story mode or is it multiplayer only?

Of course its MP focused lol. It's a party racing game. Who plays these games for the story? lol

21. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

It has an Adventure Mode, which is SP

22. Post
    The original CTR did have a story mode IIRC but it was pretty barebones. Basically a bunch of races with cutscenes in between.

23. Post
    There are also Seasons coming :

Activision Blizzard and developer Beenox announced that Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled will release free seasonal content starting on July 3, 2019.

The post-launch content includes a Grand Prix, which will have new tracks, unlockable characters and karts, along with customization options.

Revealed on CTR TV by hosts Chick and Stew, players will unlock a new track with every Grand Prix. The first being Twilight Tour, which takes place in the middle east, driving from day to night.

New characters and items will be in the Pit Stop rotation of each Grand Prix, which include members of the Nitro Squad.

Iconic character from Crash Bandicoot, Tawna, will also officially be in the CTR world, as she will be an earnable character in the first Grand Prix.

Characters to be released in upcoming Grand Prix seasons include none other than the famous purple dragon known as Spyro – who will eventually be inducted into CTR.

24. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    The original CTR did have a story mode IIRC but it was pretty barebones. Basically a bunch of races with cutscenes in between.
    The original was also made in 8 months

25. Post
    Pre ordered and preloaded. Got the Nitros Oxide edition.