Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ He's on Xbox, bro. 'Nuff said?
    Well there you go lol

2. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ He's on Xbox, bro. 'Nuff said?
    And then has the audacity to post in the Playstation forum.

3. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    And then has the audacity to post in the Playstation forum.
    Yeah, but he'd be yelling into an empty void if he posted in the Xbox Forum

Give 'im a break, mate.

4. Post
    Poor Xbots lol. I almost feel sorry for them lol.

5. Post
    Mate. Let's not start a war with our own forum - anyone heard from any Huggies forum members lately?

6. Post
    So it seems like acceleration is more important than speed in this game.

7. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    So it seems like acceleration is more important than speed in this game.
    #teamcoco

8. Post
    Think I need to stop trying to git gud with Tiny lol. So hard to control on windey tracks lol.

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Think I need to stop trying to git gud with Tiny lol. So hard to control on windey tracks lol.
    I'm using Penta Penquin, which has the same stats.

10. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    #teamcoco
    Oi, get online so I can cream you

- - - Updated - - -

Would be cool to race against friends ghosts

11. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I'm using Penta Penquin, which has the same stats.
    Oh ok I can imagine you're far more skilled than me though lol. I'm pretty average.

Actually I think I'm getting bored already lol. Never been a big racing game fan & this game is more frustrating than fun to me lol. Love playing with my kid though, that's when I really enjoy the game.

12. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Oh ok I can imagine you're far more skilled than me though lol. I'm pretty average.

Actually I think I'm getting bored already lol. Never been a big racing game fan & this game is more frustrating than fun to me lol. Love playing with my kid though, that's when I really enjoy the game.
    Ha, I never said I was any good though lol

13. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Ha, I never said I was any good though lol

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:

Im finding Crash more frustrating than fun as well TBH which is a pity, Im finding Sonic team racing a more enjoyable cart racing game

15. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Im finding Crash more frustrating than fun as well TBH which is a pity, Im finding Sonic team racing a more enjoyable cart racing game
    Does the Sonic game still have the cool transformations?

16. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Does the Sonic game still have the cool transformations?
    no they have moved to team racing 3 per team either AI if you dont have a full team and you can use their slipsteam to gain a boost and the overall score of your team determines winning team of the race plus overall race winner to get stars to progress with each person getting points 15 for 1st 12 for 2nd 10 for 3rd etc...most of the tracks are familiar

17. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    I'm still of the same mind.

There's a lot of aggro in CTR, and whilst the wins etc are a buzz, i feel that Team Sonic Racing is the better game overall. Just need to get past the career bit i'm stuck on!

18. Post
    Great game. Still balls insanely hard A.I and time trials.

Have beaten Adventure on Hard. Doing through the time trials atm. N.Tropy is easy enough.

19. Post
    DJ wrote:
    Great game. Still balls insanely hard A.I and time trials.

Have beaten Adventure on Hard. Doing through the time trials atm. N.Tropy is easy enough.
    Yeah, beaten N. Trophy ones on the first time usually. Only beaten 5 N. Oxide ones so far.....

Strangely, Crash Cove is giving me most trouble with him.

20. Post
    Christ, how cheap are the bosses on hard?! Up to Pinstripe, constantly spams bombs.