1. Post

Hitch

Who has not heard of the portly, short English director who changed the way we see a certain movie and television genre.

On this thread you can post whatever you fancy about the Master Of Suspense.

My all time Top 10 Hitch films are :
    Rebecca
    Psycho
    Dial M For Murder
    Frenzy
    Strangers on A Train
    The Birds
    Lifeboat
    Spellbound
    Notorious
    The Wrong Man

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...vt=0&eim=1,2,6

2. Post
    Oh, so not Hitch starring Will Smith?

3. Post
    Hi man my favourite Hitch is the Will Smith one he he

4. Post
    The Hitchcock Cameos

"It all started with the shortage of extras in my first picture. I was in for a few seconds as an editor with my back to the cameras. It wasn't really much, but I played it to the hilt. Since then I have been trying to get into every one of my pictures. It isn't that I like the business, but it has an impelling fascination that I can't resist. When I do, the cast, grips, and the camera men and everyone else gather to make it as difficult as possible for me. But I can't stop now!"

"[the first cameo in The Lodger] was strictly utilitarian; we had to fill the screen. Later on it became a superstition and eventually a gag. But by now it's a rather troublesome gag, and I'm very careful to show up in the first five minutes so as to let the people look at the rest of the movie with no further distraction."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YbaOkiMiRQ

5. Post
    Ive watched Frenzy, Birds and Rear Window. Rear Window was my fav, then Frenzy, then Birds

6. Post
    Eclectic Gamester wrote:
    Ive watched Frenzy, Birds and Rear Window. Rear Window was my fav, then Frenzy, then Birds
    Someone to move the thread on. Good for you friend.

Why did you rate Rear Window your best?

7. Post
    Clicked this expecting discussion of the Will Smith romcom. Disappointed.

Vertigo was a bloody good film.

8. Post
    BaggyGreens wrote:

Why did you rate Rear Window your best?
    Just the style was cool. To me it was like they were watching a play but also interacting and affecting it. Just cool style.