Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Pot meet kettle lol
    Hardly, but think what you will. I've long since put the angry shit-posting behind me. Eva was suspended yet again like a month ago? How many times is that now?
    As for agenda's, well I guess you could say I have one. If you think that wanting inclusion to be something gaming, gamers, and games embrace is an agenda and not just being decent then sure.

2. Post
    EvaUnit02;11309867[URL="https://web.archive.org/web/20190623062451/https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/10/fellow-kids-woke-washing-cynical-alignment-worthy-causes" wrote:
    "Woke washed" marketing[/URL] is all the rage for brands these days, aiming specific vocal minority demographics of Millennials (and to a lesser extent, Zoomers) on social media. Blizzard announcing newly christened background lore for a long-time character (eg Soldier 76 being revealed as gay... 2.5 years after the game's launch) is an attempt to trying to bring new blood to their slowly dying multiplayer game. Statistics show that "woke" marketing usually doesn't work; eg just look at the absolutely abysmal sale figures of "woke" comics on Comichron like Ice Man by Sina Grace; Unstoppable Wasp by Jeremy Whitley; the 2018/2019 line-up of DC's Vertigo Comics imprint; America Chavez by Gabby Rivera. All I did in this thread was point out the usual outcome of this sort of marketing, I am pushing no agenda here.
    why are u so mad about queer people tho

3. Post
    Dunno why people are getting so riled up, the title has 'alleged'. It wasn't stated to be factual.

Still an interesting read to see someone else speculation and it does capture the mundane atmosphere of a declining company.

4. Post
    ajaxx wrote:
    Dunno why people are getting so riled up, the title has 'alleged'. It wasn't stated to be factual.

Still an interesting read to see someone else speculation and it does capture the mundane atmosphere of a declining company.
    Agreed.

5. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Hardly, but think what you will. I've long since put the angry shit-posting behind me. Eva was suspended yet again like a month ago? How many times is that now?.
    For the record there's a considerable number of reported posts about you involving the same behavior, you're as bad as each other and the only reason you don't see more bans is because you're effectively "protected" by the "I'll have a word with him" posts in the moderators forums.
    Last edited by St4lk3r; 27th June 2019 at 2:44 pm. Reason: edited for accuracy, apologies to chrisb for my exaggeration regarding "as many"

6. Post
    Pull your heads in people and quit the personal attacks - I don't care who you are. Consider yourselves warned.

Argument and debate = good. Making it personal = bad.

7. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    But keep on lashing out and maybe a mod will finally do the right thing and make your next suspension permanent.
    You're right.

And you'll be going with him.