Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Blizzard alleged leaks - Diablo 4 is FPS looter, Overwatch 2 is PvE Left 4 Dead clone

Alleged Blizzard leaks from 4chan. What a train wreck if this shit is true.
    • They still want to try to turn everything into an eSport in the hopes of being "the next big thing".
    • Diablo 4 is entirely a knee-jerk reaction to Diablo Immortal reception. Will be a FPS looter.
    • Overwatch 2 is a PvE Left 4 Dead clone. They're doubling down on lore since most people who gave a shit about Overwatch's gameplay quit playing long ago.-
    • Reaper is gay. I.e. more forced diversity virtue signalling to try to bring new blood to a dying game. (Tumblrites largely don't play AAA audience games, when will they learn this?)
    • Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are dead. RTS is considered a dead genre.
    • Hearthstone playerbase is in huge decline.
    • WoW Classic vs. WoW Modern:- Whomever makes the most popular of the two games will be considered the focus moving forward.
    • Classic Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King servers are coming.

Name:  D92mr1SXYAEZZDD.jpg orig.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  681.4 KB
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 26th June 2019 at 12:21 am.

2. Post
    >less than 1 million subs

3. Post
    That would explain why they don't want to give out sub numbers anymore

4. Post
    Can't see Diablo being an fps

5. Post
    Theres no way this can be true right? What a complete **** up if real. If Blizzard consider the RTS genre dead then RIP Warcraft reforged. It's probably dead. Weve heard nothing from it in ages.

6. Post
    Smells like bullshit and just stirring to rile people up. Until something is substantiated this is nothing but typical garbage from that shit pile that is 4Chan looking to trigger the rage from the gutter trash that congregate in there because they have no ability to interact in the real world.

7. Post
    lols looks like fanfic some sooker came up with to spank themselves off over

8. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Smells like bullshit and just stirring to rile people up. Until something is substantiated this is nothing but typical garbage from that shit pile that is 4Chan looking to trigger the rage from the gutter trash that congregate in there because they have no ability to interact in the real world.
    This.

9. Post
    Why would you even post this trash? Lmao

10. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Yep. Eva seems to be sliding into that bucket lately.

11. Post
    ChrisB wrote:

12. Post
    "virtue signalling" and "forced diversity." It's gotta be another eye rolling eva2k19 thead.

13. Post
    I don't really follow Overwatch anymore but it was doing pretty well last I checked, they put a lot of money and effort into the esport side of things and the game was getting frequent updates/new content. Has any of that changed?

Not sure why they'd even release an OW 2 but a PvE expansion would probably be pretty good.

14. Post
    I heard it was rumoured to just be a PvE expansion for people who want more of the lore - which is fine.

I still enjoy playing it. In fact I've clocked more hours up in it over the 3 years it has been out than any other online game I've ever played.

15. Post
    They all look meh, diablo 4 as a fps what would that be like, Hellgate London?..yeah nah.

16. Post
    Sounds like a blizzard hater's wet dream from some basement dwelling cretins at 4chan again.

Diablo 4 apparently being "entirely a knee-jerk reaction to Diablo Immortal reception" is one big (and incredibly naive) giveaway: they put out a blog post prior to Blizzcon specifically stating that of the multiple Diablo games in development, "the big one" is still taking time and not ready for reveal yet. IMMEDIATELY after blizzcon - and I do mean immediately, as in, while physically still at blizzcon afaik, a couple of the lead devs gave a video interview in which they stated in direct terms that multiple Diablo games are being made, including 'the one you all want', but it simply isn't ready yet. It is clearly very much in development, and was prior to blizzcon. It would be ridiculous to think otherwise; they don't whip up games of their scale in a few months.
    Last edited by Orz; 27th June 2019 at 12:49 am.

17. Post
    It is interesting that Diablo Immortal essentially disappeared in favour of this new title though.

18. Post
    According to what?

Immortal hasn't disappeared, and their multiple Diablo titles (including 'D4') have already been in development for a while.

19. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    It is interesting that Diablo Immortal essentially disappeared in favour of this new title though.
    But that is not true in the slightest. You're making inferences from literally nothing.
    1: Diablo 4 has still not been officially talked about by anyone at Blizzard
    2: Immortal is still being worked on and you don't continue to announce/release things prior during production.

Diablo 4 will be talked about officially when they're ready to share, and Immortal will get more marketing when they want to share more. They ****ed up the announcement of the latter and are likely doing all they can to avoid a repeat of the Blizzcon disaster. For both Immortal and any other game they're working on.

Orz has it right.

Eva and his ilk just like to lash out, and are looking for an excuse at every turn. This thread should be locked as it's baseless hate-bait and just another excuse for Eva to push his bile-filled agenda. I'm just glad that most people see him and it for what they are.

20. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    But that is not true in the slightest. You're making inferences from literally nothing.
    1: Diablo 4 has still not been officially talked about by anyone at Blizzard
    2: Immortal is still being worked on and you don't continue to announce/release things prior during production.

Diablo 4 will be talked about officially when they're ready to share, and Immortal will get more marketing when they want to share more. They ****ed up the announcement of the latter and are likely doing all they can to avoid a repeat of the Blizzcon disaster. For both Immortal and any other game they're working on.

Orz has it right.
    We more or less agree, you're just being overly confrontational as per usual. My point was that Immortal and its marketing were ****ed up, leading to its disappearance. I was referring to disappearance from marketing and advertisement, not hinting towards its cancellation. I'm under no illusions that Immortal won't spin Blizzard millions of dollars, mobile gamers are unlikely to give to shits about the past controversy.

21. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    We more or less agree, you're just being overly confrontational as per usual. My point was that Immortal and its marketing were ****ed up, leading to its disappearance. I was referring to disappearance from marketing and advertisement, not hinting towards its cancellation. I'm under no illusions that Immortal won't spin Blizzard millions of dollars, mobile gamers are unlikely to give to shits about the past controversy.
    That's not what you said, and I am not being even remotely confrontational. Not even a tiny bit. Please don't project and note what I wrote.
    Ramza wrote:
    I was pointing out that nothing disappeared, because like most announcements. It's there and then you hear nothing until there is more to share. That's how it's been for... well that's how it's always been. Best example - there were actual years between Cyberpunk's announcement and the next piece of marketing.
    You then asserted the vacuum had been replaced "in favour" of "this new title". It's not new, and there isn't even anything out there about it. Literally nothing from Blizzard about Diablo 4. So what you said is simply not true. Sorry dude, was not looking for an argument or to upset anyone.

22. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Eva and his ilk just like to lash out, and are looking for an excuse at every turn. This thread should be locked as it's baseless hate-bait and just another excuse for Eva to push his bile-filled agenda. I'm just glad that most people see him and it for what they are.
    F*ck off, it was just something I saw on Twitter. I thought people might be interested in seeing possible leaks from a popular game developer/publisher. I should remind you that the existence of Fallout 76 was leaked onto 4chan several months before it was announced. I should also remind you that Reddit is just a corporate sanitised version of the chans.

"Woke washed" marketing is all the rage for brands these days, aiming specific vocal minority demographics of Millennials (and to a lesser extent, Zoomers) on social media. Blizzard announcing newly christened background lore for a long-time character (eg Soldier 76 being revealed as gay... 2.5 years after the game's launch) is an attempt to trying to bring new blood to their slowly dying multiplayer game. Statistics show that "woke" marketing usually doesn't work; eg just look at the absolutely abysmal sale figures of "woke" comics on Comichron like Ice Man by Sina Grace; Unstoppable Wasp by Jeremy Whitley; the 2018/2019 line-up of DC's Vertigo Comics imprint; America Chavez by Gabby Rivera. All I did in this thread was point out the usual outcome of this sort of marketing, I am pushing no agenda here.

23. Post
    And Eva continues to push his agenda while claiming not to. Your tired and ignorant rhetoric has no place here.
    I know you're not good with interpersonal interactions, but how many times do you have to be told the same thing before you get it?
    But keep on lashing out and maybe a mod will finally do the right thing and make your next suspension permanent.

24. Post
    Pot meet kettle lol

25. Post
    Now where'd that popcorn went to.