Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Steam Summer Sale 2019

https://store.steampowered.com/

Sale started at 5am and the site is being hammered ATM, as is the usual at the start of these sales. *sigh*

2. Smile
    I suggest getting this..

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...Breach__Clear/
    (breach & clear)

Got it last week for the same price and have been thoroughly enjoying it.

3. Post
    Are we still supposed to wait until the end for the best sales? Flash sales? I haven't bought a game in yonks

4. Smile
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Are we still supposed to wait until the end for the best sales? Flash sales? I haven't bought a game in yonks
    Depends, If a game is 90% off i doubt it'll go cheaper, If it's 10% it may not be worth it unless you really want it.

5. Post
    I thought they did away with flash sales?

6. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    I thought they did away with flash sales?
    shows how long it's been for me!

Magic Robertson wrote:
    Depends, If a game is 90% off i doubt it'll go cheaper, If it's 10% it may not be worth it unless you really want it.
    right on, brother

7. Post
    Has the sale even started yet? Don't see that many deals lol. Steam sales are pretty meh these days not like the glory days of 5 or so years ago

8. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Has the sale even started yet? Don't see that many deals lol. Steam sales are pretty meh these days not like the glory days of 5 or so years ago
    This. Steam Sales are very meh now, they don't do the big discounts that they used to

9. Post
    Ever since I found GreenMan Gaming, I haven't purchased anything from Steam.

10. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I am disappointed. Couldn't find anything i wanted to add to my back catalogue that i would probably ignore anyway/.

11. Post
    I swear some of these games have been cheaper during their weekend deals etc. during the year...

12. Post
    I've seen some of these games cheaper on PS4 during PS Store sales which used to be unthinkable in the past.

13. Post
    GTAV for $30 after 6 years....lol. Also Borderlands Handsom Collection is also under $10 but thats probably cause its free on PS Plus. Soul Calibur 6 is also $32 7 months after release. I'm sure theirs some good deals just gotta dig for them.

14. Post
    No one buys directly from Steam anymore. You're doing it wrong if you do.

15. Post
    Greenmangaming is often the cheapest around - especially if you are buying a recent AAA game, they are definitely the cheapest

16. Post
    Well I did game buying wrong then and added Tomb Raider GOTY Edition, DOOM (2016), and BioShock: The Collection to my "list of games I've purchased and will half finish" collection.

17. Post
    That Gran Prix thing looks like way tooooo much hard work, just gimmie the discounts goddamn

18. Post
    I don't even understand the Grand Prix thing.

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Greenmangaming is often the cheapest around - especially if you are buying a recent AAA game, they are definitely the cheapest
    cdkeys.com seems pretty good too. Not sure if legit but I've had no issues with the 20 odd games purchased. I won't touch g2a though.

20. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    That Gran Prix thing looks like way tooooo much hard work, just gimmie the discounts goddamn
    Yeah, I just wanted some cards so I can sell 'em at 10c each. Don't even get that now.

edit: Also; the new Total War game is $45US at fanatical if anyone's interested https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/to...three-kingdoms

21. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    No one buys directly from Steam anymore. You're doing it wrong if you do.
    Not if you're on the fence. Can't get refunds from other places.

22. Post

23. Post
    Lol, just saw that CL post in my timeline.

24. Post
    The scarily accurate thing for me is I have the long silver hair to match the PC master race guy

25. Post
    I had a bunch of stuff in my Steam shopping cart ready to purchase then sighed and removed it all cause I knew I probably wouldn't play the games. lol. That meme is far to accurate.