Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 51 to 72 of 72

  1. Post
    #51
    Stasis wrote:
    I picked up:
    Monster Hunter World
    Rise of Industry
    Sonic Mania

    I was thinking about getting Gris next hmm
    m8. Now I want to get it on pc so I can co-op with my fav.

  2. Post
    #52
    Only picked up Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition

  3. Post
    #53
    Rii wrote:
    m8. Now I want to get it on pc so I can co-op with my fav.
    Do it, we can bust monster bussy together

  4. Post
    #54
    lmfao MK11 for $87!!! What a deal!!!

  5. Post
    #55
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    lmfao MK11 for $87!!! What a deal!!!
    That is Steam for you. You can get it for ~$55 from a CD key site.

    Also:

  6. Post
    #56
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    lmfao MK11 for $87!!! What a deal!!!
    They should rename this the Fail Sale

    I haven’t bought anything

  7. Post
    #57
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    That is Steam for you. You can get it for ~$55 from a CD key site.
    Or $25 on Indian steam.

    NZ's steam digital pricing is f**ked.

  8. Post
    #58
    bauuubass wrote:
    How long is the sale gonna last for, do you guys know? Is it until July 7th?
    Says the 9th on steam, so the 10th,

  9. Post
    #59
    think i only bought polybridge, was like $3

  10. Post
    #60
    Picked up Heat Signature and This War of Mine for 6 bucks each. Started playing Heat Signature right away and rather enjoying it. It's kind of like Hotline Miami in space.

  11. Post
    #61
    Seem's like no one has posted this yet soooo.



    Buy Starbound https://store.steampowered.com/app/211820/Starbound/

    They will prob patch it soon i went from level 24-42 in less than a few minutes and got cyberpunk for a good price

    10/10 would auto click spam drink soda again.

  12. Post
    #62
    masscreation wrote:
    Seem's like no one has posted this yet soooo.

    Buy Starbound https://store.steampowered.com/app/211820/Starbound/

    They will prob patch it soon i went from level 24-42 in less than a few minutes and got cyberpunk for a good price

    10/10 would auto click spam drink soda again.
    Getting the actual points isn't a problem for anyone who's played a bunch of games with achievements... it's increasing your max point capacity that is the problem.

  13. Post
    #63
    The $7 off coupons in this past sale were dope. I got three of them.

  14. Post
    #64
    Got 2, only used one. I eventually bought some games from the sale. A hat in time, yooka laylee, super luckys tale

    Gotta love me some platforming, currently playing Yoshi's crafted world on the Switch

  15. Post
    #65
    SirGrim wrote:
    Got 2, only used one. I eventually bought some games from the sale. A hat in time, yooka laylee, super luckys tale
    Ohhh, the recent aHiT DLC is only $3.14 ATM, I gotta remember to pick that up.

  16. Post
    #66
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The $7 off coupons in this past sale were dope. I got three of them.
    how

  17. Post
    #67
    if you bought things on steam you get a higher max cap of points and able to buy more coupons or steam badge level, the event was hard for me to follow though I didn't realize I couldnt claim some points from achievements because I didn't spend enough since february

  18. Post
    #68
    why do they call it the summer sale when it's winter lol

  19. Post
    #69
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    why do they call it the summer sale when it's winter lol
    -

  20. Post
    #70
    haha fresh mememe

  21. Post
    #71
    Who else bought a game, got the points and the $7 then got it refunded? Lol.

  22. Post
    #72
    I just put a refund through for the game I bought, so I will see soon.