Results 176 to 200 of 238

  1. Post
    popopop wrote:
    lol im the guy that prefers the crappy frozen pizzas that always on discount in paknsave
    More expensive than fresh pizza

  2. Post
    Had Hell pizza on weekend, didn't get mad.

    Hope that helps.

  3. Post
    The real outrage is that they're not longer selling the pizza

  4. Post
    2 for $3

  5. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Had Hell pizza on weekend, didn't get mad.

    Hope that helps.

    That's because you didn't say the V word bro, say the V word and WW3 begins.

  6. Post
    Vajazzle?

  7. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    The real outrage is that they're not longer selling the pizza
    This. Despite the lie I'd probably try it now.

  8. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    This. Despite the lie
    You mean the misleading wording.

  9. Post
    jdz wrote:
    That's because you didn't say the V word bro, say the V word and WW3 begins.
    V is for victim.

    You poor thing.

  10. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    You mean the misleading wording.
    No, he means lie

  11. Post
    it was a real honour to munch on this pizza while it lasted

  12. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    No, he means lie
    I think we've disproven this enough.

  13. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    I think we've disproven this enough.
    what do you call it when somebody misleads you? because that's a lie.

  14. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    what do you call it when somebody misleads you? because that's a lie.
    It's being mislead. It's not a lie. A lie is telling you something that isn't true.

  15. Post
    um misleading somebody is lying to somebody. if somebody misleads you, they have lied to you. if you have been misled, unless it's by mistake, it's a lie.

  16. Post
    Is misleading lying though actually? I keep seeing different opinions from what what I see online.. I guess is how its defined in NZ that really counts I guess?

  17. Post
    Nah, the resident sociopath knows it isn't lying. Trust him.

  18. Post
    Kinda think you guys are splitting hairs about terminology. But whatever. What would i know. Please continue

  19. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Nah, the resident sociopath knows it isn't lying. Trust him.
    TBF, it's possible to mislead someone without lying. In this case it is borderline. Depends on whether you think burger patty means meat burger patty.

  20. Post
    I think saying they are outright lying is misleading

  21. Post
    bobdobbs wrote:
    I think saying they are outright lying is misleading
    Quality stance.

    (The pizza was pretty great - I enjoyed it)

  22. Post
    hear, hear

  23. Post
    bobdobbs wrote:
    Is misleading lying though actually? I keep seeing different opinions from what what I see online.. I guess is how its defined in NZ that really counts I guess?
    if it's on purpose it is lying. Hell knew that their pizza advertised as medium rare burger patty wasn't well done because it wasn't meat, and "well done' specifies how meat is cooked. Hell intentionally misled, AKA lied.

  24. Post
    The patty they use can be cooked rare, medium rare or well done though and is advertised to be done so.. Fish can be cooked rare as well not just meat .

  25. Post
    Most people think "medium rare" as meat than Vegetarian. I think they should've specified it was vegetarian instead of what they did.