1. Post

Skybound and Beamdog are selling CE's for their Enhanced Edition DnD games on console

So these are a thing, and yes I've already purchased the Planescape and Baldur's Gate for Switch versions (the complete and NWN versions are not appealing)

2. Post
    Where are these available from mate?

3. Post
    well thats cool and all, but playing games like these on a console... I don't see myself playing this without mods these days, boots of speed for everyone thanks
    honestly they should have chucked up a PC version might have been tempted then

4. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Where are these available from mate?
    Click a pic. Should take you right to the store.

5. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Click a pic. Should take you right to the store.
    Haha cheers mate!

6. Post
    Thank you for the news. It's a much better deal to get the Ultimate Collection with all three game sets vs. just two individual ones.

7. Post
    I am not a NWN fan at all except for Hordes of the Underdark, so there is no appeal in the EE. I also dislike the "enhancement" treatment for the game. It feels like a bare minimum attempt imo.
    I prefer the two game branded journals, dice sets, and medallions over the beholder stuff. Also prefer Boxed versions for Planescape and Baldur's Gate over the single bulk box.

So:
    2 x Journals. 2x medallions. 5x pins. 2x dice sets. 1x map. 6x hero cards. 2x collectors boxes. With game specific branding I want. 1x Morte And only the games I like
    vs
    1 x journals. 1x medallions. 2x pins. 1x dice sets. 1x map. 0x hero cards. 1x collectors box. With branding I am not a fan of. 1x Morte. 1x beholder bowl. 4x lithographs. and 1 game I don't like.

8. Post
    Fair enough. Has touchscreen support been confirmed for the Switch ports to your knowledge?

9. Post
    https://www.beamdog.com/news/beamdog-may-2019/

4. Will the iOS/Android touch controls be available for use on the console (eg. Nintendo Switch) port of the games?

LUKE: Currently the console builds don’t include touchscreen functionality.
    Hopefully this changes

10. Post
    That's unfortunate. Any word on mouse support for Xb1 version, to your knowledge?

11. Post
    i do love the Squishy skull and Beholder plate! but i played those games to death already.