1. Post

Muscle Fuel

Not impressed muscle fuel...

I ordered first thing Wednesday morning so that I could get that Saturday morning delivery. Then that would set me up for my lunches and dinners for the next week.

Sunday afternoon, no delivery. No email updates from them. Order says "unfulfilled".

I ping them on their online chat, no reply over an hour later.

Had to go to the supermarket last night and buy food for meals for the next few days (which was exactly what I was trying to avoid )

2. Post
    hope they come through soon~

3. Post
    So apparently they only deliver meal plans on Wednesday. That's not how I understood that blurb on their website. Stuffed up my week now.

One of their staff said sorry, and that they try tidy up their website.

I've cancelled the recurring weekly order with them. Gonna try plate up or hello fresh. Pretty sure they deliver Saturday's.

4. Post
    Friend at work gets them. They look like junk microwave meals.

Not sure why they call them 'muscle fuel'. It heavily implies they're prepped meals for strength training.

5. Post
    That sucks,

I use Go Paleo https://www.gopaleonz.com/

Been using these guys since the start

6. Post
    gopaleonz.geocities.com

7. Post
    Just don't be a lazy kent and make your own.

I work 7 days a week, train every day, and have prepped my own meals since I was born.

8. Post
    Digital Citizen wrote:

I work 7 days a week, train every day, and have prepped my own meals since I was born.
    Cool story bro.

9. Post
    I'm an ass
    Last edited by Timmi; 7th July 2019 at 2:52 pm.

10. Post
    lol

11. Post
    Digital Citizen wrote:

I travel for work, often get back at mid-night and get to work at 7 the next day, its quite nice having gains bowls at work for that reason.

12. Post
    In Portugal you don't prep the meals. The meals prep you.

So. Much. Food.

13. Post
    Try www.musclechow.co.nz

It's pretty basic food, but it's whole food and good quality macros. Much better then Muscle Fuel. They cook meals fresh in a kitchen on a daily basis and are pretty good with delivery.