1. Post
    Despite being told that us "3 gunners" could use out .22lr ar15 varients, it now appears those are also banned, along with pump action ar15 looking rifles. I hope all you duck shooters are ok with over and unders, I have a feeling the semi-auto shotguns won't be around for a whole lot longer either.

2. Post
    Troy Pump Action Update.

We have previously posted on police's issues with the Troy due to having a milspec trigger with a disconnector.

So today we received a copy of the Troy plans for a new lower specifically for "communist countries". This lower contains no AR Parts. The trigger is unique to the Troy rifle. The trigger well and the pin spacing is such that no AR trigger can be installed. We understand that even the bolt is non AR compatible so that there is no internal parts that are AR15.

We have re-applied for import permits for this new version of the Troy providing them with the Troy specifications.

Hopefully Kiwi sport shooters, pest controllers and farmers will soon be able to resume business.
    - 555six

H&K416s are coming through as well.

basically they dont want AR15 action parts coming in.

3. Post
    Konev wrote:
    - 555six

Alot of airsoft rifles even share parts with AR15 ie FCG

4. Post
    Konev wrote:
    - 555six

It's pretty ridiculous really. An ar15 trigger in a .22 variant that cannot accept a standard .223 upper being grounds for banning is so damn pedantic. I could understand (though not agree) if it could accept a standard upper allowing easy centrefire conversion.

Are ar15 magazines technically prohibited but still allowed?

5. Post
    Time's running out to hand those machine guns in guys.

6. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Lol better stay out of it until you get a clue. No one's confiscating machineguns, that's one of the ironies, a semi-auto AR15 is subject to the confiscation while a full-auto M16 isn't.

7. Post
    bas wrote:
    Lol better stay out of it until you get a clue. No one's confiscating machineguns, that's one of the ironies, a semi-auto AR15 is subject to the confiscation while a full-auto M16 isn't.
    Fish in a barrel.

8. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Lol no one will be handing in any machine guns I can guarantee you that. I certainly won't be handing in my actual working belt fed machine gun, I'm legally allowed to keep it because logic...

9. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Fish in a barrel.
    Just because your daddy won't let you get a firearms license no need to get rancid in here.

10. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Fish in a barrel.
    Okay boomer

11. Post
    Looks like pump actions are going under too.

12. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Looks like pump actions are going under too.
    All or those that hold more than a certain number of rounds?

13. Post
    My understanding is, they want to make an amendment to “Enable pump-action firearms to be prohibited by Order-in-Council” and basically order-in-council is something the minister can take to the Governor General to get signed off on, i.e. doesn’t have to go through the house. Labour are honestly out of control with there ideology vs. reality

14. Post
    Rumours are kicking around they're going after calibres next.

15. Post

16. Post
    Cant have the truth getting in the way of blanket prohibition. Paul and Audrey are awesome. Now if only they will finally land the ammo Im after I would love to support them financially. Only spoke to them yesterday, would have commented about their submission if I had known about it sooner.

17. Post
    Don't want to hear about the actual failings that lead to what happened.

18. Post
    It gets even worse. Arse covering, cover ups, and agendas getting in the way of transparency. Funny, I thought a certain government was all about the latter.

Stolen from elsewhere.

- the Royal Commmission has been limited: to quote "it is public knowledge that no investigation will be made to inquire into what failures the police made in issuing Tarrant a licence. How the Police could issue this foreign terrorist a License is *not* part of the investigation… thereby meaning the Police will not have to explain to the Public how and why they got it so wrong."

- Also, the Commission is expressly forbidden from inquiring or commenting on the new firearms law amendments. To quote: "So what this means is if we the public present arguments that evidences that the new arms amendments actually make us *less safe*… the Commission is expressly forbidden from investigation this further or making recommendations that may be contrary to Arderns ambitions to confiscate more guns!"

19. Post
    One of the challenges in NZ is you cannot keep something secret. If the police ***ked up his license then eventually it will all come out. If this government have kept that quiet then it will drag them down very very quickly.

20. Post
    Picked up a cowboy gun for the goats, 6 shots as quick as you can pull the trigger. Pretty happy with it.
    Last edited by Th3WhiteKnight; 18th November 2019 at 1:49 pm.

21. Post
    Pretty concerned about this data leak. Sounds like the Govt and Police are trying to brush this under the rug with blatent lies. I hope to god no one gets hurt because of Adern, Nash and Clements absolute incompetence.

https://thebfd.co.nz/2019/12/police-...e-data-breach/

22. Post
    Yeah how the **** are we supposed to trust them with a gun registry? A shopping list for criminals.

23. Post
    Spanked. wrote:
    Yeah how the **** are we supposed to trust them with a gun registry? A shopping list for criminals.
    Yep I don't trust a single word that comes out of their mouths any more. If I saw the three of them on fire I wouldn't even piss on the c*nts to put the flames out.

This is why people don't want to register their guns, not so the government doesn't know about them, its so every tom, dick, and harry mobster don't know about them when our thief in chief and her merry band of incompetent ****wits undoubtedly have another personal data leak.