1. Post

Need electric toothbrush

Recommend me an electric toothbrush and where to buy the brush head replacements?

No human can compete with robotic speed of a toothbrush.

2. Post
    Go to the supermarket.

3. Post
    Oral B something

4. Post
    You can pick up Colgate ones for $25 on sale sometimes.

EDIT: From Countdown.

5. Post
    We have a quip subscription. They post out a new head, batteries, and optional tooth paste every 3 months.

6. Post
    I gave my electric toothbrush away was getting way to expensive with the replacement heads. Just use a normal toothbrush and mouthwash.

7. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    Recommend me an electric toothbrush and where to buy the brush head replacements?

No human can compete with robotic speed of a toothbrush.
    https://www.1-day.co.nz/products/ora...000-toothbrush

8. Lightbulb
    WarZoner wrote:
    I gave my electric toothbrush away was getting way to expensive with the replacement heads. Just use a normal toothbrush and mouthwash.
    The brushing heads wear out real fast and cost a fortune to replace,
    I find just brushing with a normal tooth brush does just as good a job, The main work is being done by the tooth paste i read.

9. Post
    You don't need to be able to compete with robots to get the job done. I'd probably look at the Mi ones, so that China can track every part of my life effortlessly.

10. Post
    Get the Spider-Man, Frozen or Minions ones from the supermarket.

11. Post
    DeWalt angle grinder with wire brush attachment. Get a cordless one if you want to take it camping.

12. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    They aren't that expensive and you'll get your money back by not needing to go to the dentist as much

13. Post
    I had a star wars electric tooth brush when I was a youngin, the handle was lukes light saber. It was decent

14. Post
    Oh Oral B not Colgate, here you are, they're on sale again:
    https://shop.countdown.co.nz/shop/pr...ric+toothbrush

15. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    They aren't that expensive and you'll get your money back by not needing to go to the dentist as much
    Last time I went to the dentist they said my teeth was all good without the need for electric toothbrushes

16. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    We have a quip subscription. They post out a new head, batteries, and optional tooth paste every 3 months.
    I see the podcasts finally had an effect.

17. Post
    Philips Sonicare 2 can be had on Ebay for $50-60 and is one of the best for the price, certainly well ahead of overpriced supermarket shit
    All different type heads are easily available in NZ also.

18. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Get the Spider-Man, Frozen or Minions ones from the supermarket.
    Post of the thread

19. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Oral B something
    I get Oral from your B something

20. Post
    I used to use Oral B but the batteries never lasted. Switched to Soocas X3 from china and its awesome, battery lasts a month per charge
    Only problem is you have to get it and the heads from joybuy or aliexpress or other chinese websites

21. Post
    I got the Xiaomi one awhile back and have found it to be pretty good. The charging dock is pretty sweet.

22. Post
    My old Oral B had the rubber melt off after I stored it when moving house. Battery was crap too.

23. Post
    I'm using: Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean - it's fine.
    https://www.harveynorman.co.nz/perso...BoCYAoQAvD_BwE

24. Post
    I find Quip good. Refills arrive every three months and the battery lasts that long.